Ready to upgrade to an eGo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christianadivine

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2010
and i was going to buy it from cignot because i was also eyeing the drip tip. =P i was wondering if anyone had any recs on a better deal for a starter eGo kit. =] I'm really excited and anxious so anyone who can recommend a supplier in the US would be appreciated.

Cignot's starter eGo kit is going for $69.00. Also where's the best place to buy the eGo replacement batteries from? =] Thank you in advance.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
I personally would buy it from Janty they have a warranty on their ego. I'm not sure if cignot does but Janty has a 6 month warranty on their atomizers so when one dies just send it back and they will send you out a new one. I also reccomend buying a backup atomizer like the xl atomizer for the ego. They also have a non warrantied version for $56. Janty World - Janty World

HeatherC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
New York
I got mine from awesomevapor with a free bottle of juice to boot!! (69$) and it got here in two days...just ordered another one for my hubby in fact. However I do have to say the drip tips are nice especially if u use a cartomizer...at least I've found this to be a nicer thing to use (just pop that little white cap piece out and stick the tip on it)

deathtobacco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 17, 2010
    Lawrence, KS
    Here is a link to a cheaper ego:

Tasty Vapor

While it is not authentic Joye brand, I have one and it works just as well as my Joye one, IMO. TV also sells spare batteries, including the mega 900MaH for ego. They are getting out of the hardware biz to concentrate on juice, so their prices are about as cheap as you will find right now. The ego rocks, you will love it! Good Luck!

fritos1

ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2010
    cleveland
    and i was going to buy it from cignot because i was also eyeing the drip tip. =P i was wondering if anyone had any recs on a better deal for a starter eGo kit. =] I'm really excited and anxious so anyone who can recommend a supplier in the US would be appreciated.

Cignot's starter eGo kit is going for $69.00. Also where's the best place to buy the eGo replacement batteries from? =] Thank you in advance.

not only is it $69 but its 2 complete ego with 90 day warranty on the batts and free shipping.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 2, 2010
    I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
    The riva is also a good choice. Little bit more vapor than the ego.

Care to qualify that statement? The voltage is the same and the mAh is only 100 higher. Did you mean to say that the batts last longer? If so, true, but only slightly. Worth a look at them anyhow.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2010
    Hawaii
    www.xda-developers.com
    Care to qualify that statement? The voltage is the same and the mAh is only 100 higher. Did you mean to say that the batts last longer? If so, true, but only slightly. Worth a look at them anyhow.

Read something that said someone had opened up the Riva and Ego batteries, and they were identical. I'm curious to how its more or less as well.

BTW Cignot is where I got my eGo at and the ladies were great. Got two complete eGo's, one black and one platinum. Also got a killer discount on a third battery (you can do this at time of purchase). I think most companies are pretty comparable when it comes to these devices, unless of course its over $70.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 2, 2010
    I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
    Dang, should have ordered here...
    greenhouseone.com
    Just bought from Nhaler last night. But I did get an extra LR atty, drip tip and 3 bottles of juice for about 78 shipped

Yep, I will be ordering from them later this week. Myself and a couple friends are gonna order some goodies to share the shipping cost.

christianadivine

ECF Veteran
    Jun 26, 2010
    Which supplier?

I bougth mine from vaporjunction.com, but it appears all their Riva kits are sold out now. I got 10% off using the coupon code ECF10 and ordered a Delrin Drip Tip with my kit, it ended up costing me $57.76 for the kit, drip tip, and shipping. The coupon code basically gave me free shipping. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread