Ready To Vape E Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamboo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Northern California
Is there anyone recommend a vendor or vendors that sells e juice that doesn't have to steep? For now I think I am looking more at just the tobacco flavor mainly for the th. I have tried some flavors but I am finding I am missing either the th or tobacco flavor. If anyone knows of any please let me know. Thank you. :):vapor:

bigtimeweb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Houston, Texas
Theres a thread - maybe even a sticky - in the FSUSA supplier forum with a list of flavors people have experienced that are pretty much ready out of the mailbox.

I can tell you I just got a 5ml of purecig from them yesterday which was pretty much ready...others in that thread reported the same. All of their 3ml samples are pre-steeped as well, so makes a good way to try immediately.

Also I think all Dekang juice is going to be ready to go. Think MadVapes has some....plenty do thats just the only one popping into my head

Best to get in the habit of ordering before you need to use it so it doesn't bother you to let it sit for a bit...which is hard when you are first starting.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Amen billo...no "perfect" juice
and then there's Vapor Bomb's Creamy Peanut Butter (and Snickerdoodle) heheh get 'em both.
My biggest problem has been finding a "perfect" juice. After almost 2 years I'm close, but not there.

You may never find it either. Just order little tiny bottles while you're searching or you'll be throwing out tons of juice !

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
This steeping thing i think is rubbish. Who ever suggested it is probably having a laugh.

I must strongly disagree with this statement, respectively.

BWB Malty Toffee made me GAG out of the mailbox... 9 days after that, it's my daily vape (I mix it with weaker flavors and use it on it's own, very delicious!)

This is, of course, only one example.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Some juices will be ready to vape when you receive them. Others need some time to mix and thoroughly blend before they develop the best "taste". If it's good right out of the mailbox, go for it. If not, set it aside in a dark place and try it again in a week or two. You will realize the value of steeping.

Think of it the way spaghetti or chili is always better when warmed over the next day. The sauce needs time to permeate into the other ingredients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread