Real Cigarettes!...That taste like an eliquid ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRoxx

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
NY
Sounds backwards doesnt it?
but..
What if there was an eliquid ..That actually tasted much better ..and was more satisfying than a real cigarette?
That eliquid was so good.. and so popular.. It made it easy for millions of people stop smoking cigarettes.
Would Cigarette mfgs take notice? Would they try to recreate the flavor in their tobacco product?

mandi0808

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
Garland, Tx
Believe it or not, flavored cigarettes (besides menthol) are a strict legal no-no. Even Djarum Blacks (clove flavored) had to change their definition to cigar.

Yep. The government outlawed those. I remember being in my teens and early twenties and my mother would get free cartons in the mail all the time from cigarette companies. Later I got them too. Every time they had a new flavor released, you would get a carton or two in the mail. We had at least a case of vanilla Marlboros. They were the best. Unfortunately they went the way of the dodo bird.

kbjoran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Riverdale, GA
Yep. The government outlawed those. I remember being in my teens and early twenties and my mother would get free cartons in the mail all the time from cigarette companies. Later I got them too. Every time they had a new flavor released, you would get a carton or two in the mail. We had at least a case of vanilla Marlboros. They were the best. Unfortunately they went the way of the dodo bird.

I really liked the Djarum Blacks so now I buy really strong (aromatic) flavored tobacco juice and a really strong flavored clove juice and make my own DB.

LOVE your "Sent from my...," message.!

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
I believe most of the medical community sides with vapors -- at least those who are quitting tobacco.

The issue is the big money and lobbying by the pharmaceutical companies. And, while I haven't seen big tobacco fingered (yet), their interests also would clearly be enhanced.

In today's world, only corporate profits seem to matter; human health is a side issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread