Real Reviews: The Anyvape clearomizer for eCab from Gentlemens Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVD

Feb 27, 2008
Here's how it looks on the eCab:

2013_01130001.jpg

I do agree it's not the greatest clearo, but I made a little mod on the 2.2Ω version. I would not recommend using 1.8 Ω atomizers on a 350 mA battery to save the life time of it. I connected the two silicone tabs on the mouthpiece to bypass the condensation chamber. This condensation chamber defies a bit he concept of a clearo: to deliver the vape directly from the atomiser to the mouth. I’ve used a piece of on empty biro cut to length to fit exactly between the silicon caps. You can’t insert the little biro tube into the silicone caps, the caps tend to pop off; it has to fit between them. You can use a paperclip or a nail to centre the whole thing while assembling.

2013_01130002.jpg

This makes a lot of difference. With this 1 cent - 60 seconds chrono mod the channel from the atomiser to the exit of the mouthpiece is like double glazing. The vape is much hotter, a bit more taste but a lot more hit. Thumbs up after this little mod, but technically it needs a screw fitting of the mouthpiece to make it more solid, or carry the thingy in a protective container.

floatingtrem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I'm fairly happy with this clearomizer.

Used as is, I thought it had better flavor than the stock system, although maybe a tad less throat hit, and overall I find I get more consistent vapor. I also end up going through less juice.

LVD, I tried your mod, and it does improve the smoke, better flavor, hotter vape, but I also found you can achieve the same results by just popping off the last silicone cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread