Real Reviews: The iClear (dual coil clearomizer)from Innokin

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuiceHound

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2012
Gainesville, FL, USA
Thanks for the video review on these, therealcmac. I just got one from thedigitalcig.com and they're a real game changer. The only drawback I can see is that they consume quite a bit more e-liquid. But, man is it worth it!! It's kind of like double the coils, just doubles your vaping pleasure!! I believe that dual coils are going to be the way of the future until the next thing comes along, and it seems Innokin has paved the way. I can't wait to load up several more of my favorite flavors and see how they perform in the iClears. I've heard the iTastse magnets aren't too strong, so maybe a better quick-disconnect system will come along. Thanks again!

Peace

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the video review on these, therealcmac. I just got one from thedigitalcig.com and they're a real game changer. The only drawback I can see is that they consume quite a bit more e-liquid. But, man is it worth it!! It's kind of like double the coils, just doubles your vaping pleasure!! I believe that dual coils are going to be the way of the future until the next thing comes along, and it seems Innokin has paved the way. I can't wait to load up several more of my favorite flavors and see how they perform in the iClears. I've heard the iTastse magnets aren't too strong, so maybe a better quick-disconnect system will come along. Thanks again!

Peace

Yes i totally agree! And it is kind of funny because up until this point innokin clearos have been pretty terrible :p I am cool with the extra juice usage as long as the vape is good! Still no one in canada selling these things and vapervenue wants $20 for shipping so I am still waiting to get some more :)

Maddoktor2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Seattle Area
ecigzilla.com
Even though they use a little more juice, it's still not even half as much as I go through in a Vivi Nova. I got mine from Vaper Venue along with a 5-pack of spare heads. Since I live in the US the shipping wasn't insanely high, bit the $3.99 for the unit itself and the $7.99 for the spare heads price tags couldn't be beat. Plus, it vapes like a beast! :)

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
I think the iclear clearomizers are a tad better than the Vivi Nova full size tanks. They really kick. I would and have recommended them to fellow vapers. I got my replacement heads here Innokin I6 Coil Head for 2.99 per.

SWEEEEEET!!! Just picked up 5 of em! Cheap shipping to Canada as well! vape10 coupon for 10% off :D Thanks Luther!

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
well i am on my 2nd iclearo and i gotta say

these are the absolutely worse clearos i have ever tryed,,much worse then even the shortwick stardusts !!

as much juice as these burn thru you'd expact a much better taste but no !! and they barely hold over a 1ml

never again !!!!

these are not the first dual coil clearo either

Last edited:

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
well i am on my 2nd iclearo and i gotta say

these are the absolutely worse clearos i have ever tryed,,much worse then even the shortwick stardusts !!

as much juice as these burn thru you'd expact a much better taste but no !! and they barely hold over a 1ml

never again !!!!

these are not the first dual coil clearo either

Haha, well we cannot all agree i suppose.....which are your favorite clearos? And which was the first dual coil clearo?

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
well i do like the V2 stardust,until i tryed the T2 ,,then i tried a T3,,the T3 was an instant hit with me and i never thought i'd try or like a bottom coil..

i have never been a fan of anything dual coil,,but i got one of these in a trade back in june ,,its was worse then these

6ml Clear Giant Cartomizer for 510/eGo(2.2 /3.0ohm)

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
well i do like the V2 stardust,until i tryed the T2 ,,then i tried a T3,,the T3 was an instant hit with me and i never thought i'd try or like a bottom coil..

i have never been a fan of anything dual coil,,but i got one of these in a trade back in june ,,its was worse then these

6ml Clear Giant Cartomizer for 510/eGo(2.2 /3.0ohm)

I really liked the T2, if it didn't gurgle it was awesome, just got some T3's but have not tried them yet....the Stardust V2 is ok, I am not crazy about the tight draw on them....Those Giantomizers are TERRIBLE, leaking crap, never liked them. I liked the iClear over all of them, too bad you had a bad experience with them! I didn't even think they were available in june! Are you sure they were the Dual Coil clearos?? Do you still have them or a link to them?

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
none of my T2's ever gurgled ,,but i never seen any reason to modify them either,,T3's just work right out of the box !!

those that i linked are the same as the one i got in a trade off the classifieds,,they are dual coils and as you may have noticed they "discontinued" with good reason,,they gurgled so bad no matter what i tried !! drained it and thru it out before i got a full tank thru it

if you look closely you can see two wicks on one side of the center post

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
none of my T2's ever gurgled ,,but i never seen any reason to modify them either,,T3's just work right out of the box !!

those that i linked are the same as the one i got in a trade off the classifieds,,they are dual coils and as you may have noticed they "discontinued" with good reason,,they gurgled so bad no matter what i tried !! drained it and thru it out before i got a full tank thru it

if you look closely you can see two wicks on one side of the center post

I never modified any of my T2's I had the very first run of them with the cracking tips, which probably lead to the gurgling and eventually leaking. I hate to disagree with you but those 6ml clearomizers are not dual coil, they have two wicks but not each wick has a coil, i cannot remember if there was a single wrap around both or if one wick sat on the one coil, but I do know they did not have two coils.....too bad they didn't or they might have actually vaped worth a damn lol, the reason they flooded so bad was because the coil could not keep up to all the juice coming in.

mad maori

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
new zealand
i tried the i-clear dual coil- flavor is not the best in the world- but they are pretty bloody good!!!!!! heaps of vape!!!! no wicking issues like the vision v3- and no dry hits!!!!!!! i rate them pretty highly!!!!! better than t-2's by far..... when the one Im using dies i gonna pull it apart and try to re-wick it!!!!!

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
www.youtube.com
i tried the i-clear dual coil- flavor is not the best in the world- but they are pretty bloody good!!!!!! heaps of vape!!!! no wicking issues like the vision v3- and no dry hits!!!!!!! i rate them pretty highly!!!!! better than t-2's by far..... when the one Im using dies i gonna pull it apart and try to re-wick it!!!!!

I rewicked one, came out at under an ohm, so i did not use it lol, they are a bit tricky but can be done, lots of wraps though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread