• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Realistic Tobacco Eliquids in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Bean

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2011
UK
ecigfind.com
Just finished a long round up of (what I believe are) the best realistic tobacco eliquids from UK suppliers just in case anyone's into proper tobacco flavours. I've tried hundreds of tobacco liquids in the past couple of years or so and have only found a handful that I think actually resemble tobacco. I got tired of all the eliquids that profess to be tobacco until you get them home and they reek of ice cream or something else not at all tobacco-like. Anyway enough moaning, here's the list I compiled from my tests:

Summary of results below, full review in my new ecigsaver article: NEW LINK TO FULL ARTICLE HERE

Note - with all of the brands and flavours I tested, the smokiest and most realistic eliquids tended to be those containing PG. The best liquids in terms of smokiness are from JAC, who use a Dekang base and I guess add some other secret brand flavours to it that make it taste so realistic. New vendor Postmodern Smoking has some similarly tasty though a little harsher liquids in stock too which I also enjoyed for their smokiness. I scored LF UK highest for clean-tasting tobacco eliquids as I really like their Hangsen flavours (though wish they were a bit cheaper).

top-uk-eliquids-2.jpg
Most Realistic Smokey Tobacco Eliquids:

1. Jac Vapour Virgin Tobacco
2. JAC Vapour Red USA Mix
3. JAC Vapour Tobacco
4. Postmodern Smoking Turkish Tobacco
5. Postmodern Smoking Virginia Gold

Most Realistic Clean-Tasting Tobacco Eliquids:

1. Liberty Flights UK USA Mix
2. Liberty Flights UK Turk and USA Blend
3. Liberty Flights UK Winston (didn't mention this one - just remembered it though)
4. Liberty Flights UK Gold and Silver
5. JAC Vapour DK Tab
6. JAC Vapour Desert Ship

Any other suggestions - please let me know and I'll do my best to test them too!:)

UPDATE: Follow this link to get to old site for full review. Sorry last link was dead - site was deleted - thanks:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread