Really big vape mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3000

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2012
Michigan
I like really big vape mods, the bigger the better, I like the feel of something heavy in my hand, ( insert dirty joke here) anyways I want to start my summer shopping list for new mods. I need your ideas for big mods for me to buy.

Things to remember
1) the mod has to be under $70
2) it has to be semi regulated or regulated, no mech please.
3) I have to be able to buy it, nothing that was made 5 years ago and you need a Delorean to find it..

Thank you for your time,

Reactions: Suomynona

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
You're a rare customer, most people like a mod that won't make their pants drop when they put it in their pocket :D
(I mean just look at smokers that think a pico is too big)

The only ones I know of that fit your budget are the SMOK gx2/4 (probably the one bombastinator means) and a triple 20700 from Ijoy (I believe it's called "LUX").
Other ones are either mechanical or PWM/Mosfet and cost well over $150. You can get triple 26650 and similar ridiculous stuff though, that'll make your pants drop for sure ;)

j3000

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2012
Michigan
The reason I like big mods are because I do have vision problems and also I suffer from social problems and holding a big mod in my hand is like holding a security blanket. And I really don't mind spending a $100 for a mod but I like a good bargain. And I also don't mind clones.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Well... what is "big" for you? Would a Geekvape Aegis (1x26650) or Aegis Legend (2x18650) fit that? They feel really solid in your hand and are rugged. They're not giant but I'd say reasonably large and heavy.
Maybe take a look at those, they also fit your budget.

A mod that looks really nice and is made out of metal is the Tesla nano 120W (2x18650), got a nice heavy feel to it, maybe that's not exactly what you're after but I think it's worth considering.

I'm far more comfortable suggesting those than devices from SMOK or Ijoy.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I just ordered the wismec RX300 from eBay for about $45. Now let's go shopping for more.

I have 2 RX200's I bought a couple of years ago. The first one has been bathed in motor oil, had so much sawdust on it the USB port was clogged, dropped a couple of times on concrete (I think the sleeve helped), I lost an O-ring in a tank once and dumped 5ml of juice all over it. You get the idea, it's been through hell :). I took it apart and cleaned it properly after the juice spill, but it never failed me.

Hope your 300 turns out the same for you :thumb:

Reactions: stols001

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I know of two triple 18650 mods with DNA 250C boards, and metal/zinc housings. They would be pretty big, durable, but unfortunately are going be more than $70. More like $120-$140 or more depending on where you buy from. Although you may get some deals/sales this weekend (Memorial Day).

HCigar VT 250S (This can actually be used in either 2 or 3 battery configuration)
ThinkVape Finder 250C

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Do you want big/heavy and/or more power. The steampunk nano and the punk (both made by Teslacigs) are entirely metal (for the most part) and pretty heavy. I actually preferred the handfeel of the nano, and it's large. It only goes to 120 watts. The punk board (dual battery) "supports" 200 watts, but there's no way you are going to get that out of 2 18550s, even the most highly rated ones. Thought I'd mention them they aren't to everyone's taste. The punk vaped great but was so huge and boxy, I sold mine, but I have smallish hands. The vape was good.

Well, that's my contribution. I will add that the Cylon is a fantastic mod, it has great handfeel and is fairly large. Also a great vape and won't break the bank. It's an excellent vape, as well.

Best of luck finding something to suit you :)

Anna

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Well... what is "big" for you? Would a Geekvape Aegis (1x26650) or Aegis Legend (2x18650) fit that? They feel really solid in your hand and are rugged. They're not giant but I'd say reasonably large and heavy.
Maybe take a look at those, they also fit your budget.

I'm far more comfortable suggesting those than devices from SMOK or Ijoy.
^ This. :thumb:

I recently did a review for Geekvape for the Aegis Legend. I compare it's size/weight to the Wismic RX200 and Segelei Fuschia 213 Plus in the review. Its a bigger and heavier mod than I care to personally use. Excellent product though.
Aegis Legend Kit - Geekvape review.

images

GeekVape Aegis Legend Starter Kit (2 battery)
Price: $72.99
Our Price: $57.99

GeekVape Aegis TC Box Mod - Silver and Brown (single battery)
Price: $64.99
Our Price: $51.99

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread