Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok....you can thank Steve for this one....a contest that makes sense!!!!:facepalm:

It's a treasure hunt...woohoo!!!! And you can chit chat all you darn well please! Here are the parameters:

Find the SQUIRREL! treasurehuntsquirrel.jpg hidden in 5 different threads/posts. So as not to be too obnoxious....you will only find squirrels in the first two pages of SmokeStik threads.

First person to list the thread name and post number of all 5 hidden squirrels WINS! You post your list right here in this thread. As soon as there is a winner.....we will start over again.....the contest is open to anyone who has NOT yet won a starter kit from SmokeStik. (little prizes like a battery or a 5pack in the past do not count). The prize is any SmokeStik kit we sell and a 5pack of cartomizers. ONCE during the contest I will announce that the winner also gets a lanyard. Contest will run until 11:59 11/24/2011

Happy Hunting and good luck!!!!!!:vapor:

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
HAHAHAHAHA....just when I think I have all the bases covered.....hmmmm.......yea I think it does....but lets be reasonable and fair.....if you won a mini kit already.....and you want to win a starter kit to USE or GIVE to someone who needs it......fine. But please don't enter with the intent to sell the kit in the classifieds....does that work?

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
well hell.,....if you win...you can have two kits then....LOL...just kidding....but for you or anyone else.....we are happy to send cards and flyers and cataloges.....as well as handfulls of SmokeScreens....just ask or put a note in your order....I mean....if you actually like....BUY SmokeStik stuff.....hehe

ManuDawg

Vape Proud
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach Ca
1. Please be careful if you drip or refill your SS Carto - Post #1
2. Happy Birthday LK - Post #2
3. Update Smokestik Post Memorial Day Contest - #63
4. The official animal compassion discussion thread - #21
5. Really fun Thanksgiving Contest from Smokestik!!!! - really.... Lol

Well hopefully this is right or I gave away some answers. Is it, is it, huh???

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
no people the squirell in post number one does NOT count...it was there so you know what to look for. Now I will start all over so everyone has a fair chance. ManuDawg this is actually for your benefit.....you did all that work....but missed it by one because you assumed the first one counted. IT DOES NOT .

ok ManuDawg.....here is your consolation prize.....let the mass whining commence:

Purple_case.jpg

No your eyes do not deceive you.....it's PURPLE!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread