Rebuildable atomizers that fit 22mm Mechanical mods (list)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatov

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Hey everyone, I wanted to put this question out there.

Please help me list all atomizers that fit perfectly (or close to perfectly) on 22mm mechanical mods.

I have a couple of nicer mechanical tube mods (like a dingo, Paps, etc) and I really like using them with low ohm rebuildable genesis tanks. I was hoping to get a thread going where people list different attys that sit flush on mods like this and make them look like one nice single hybrid unit. I think the diameter of most of these mods are around 22mm so that should be a good start.

It would be cool to name attys and atty/mod combos that work so everyone can see them plus it will also help give people ideas of what they want to buy.

So please reply and also post pictures or your awesome mech mod/atty combo (caravellas, oddys, ac9, DID, gp paps, atmizoo roller/dingo, hellfires, etc, etc, etc)

Thanks for the responses and hope to see some cool stuff!!

shortee611

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Aylmer, On
Poldiac with a ZAU from 310vapers

IMG_20130222_145712.jpg

with a polished ss tank

IMG_20130226_151722-1.jpg

And with a blue tank

IMG_20130226_141433-1.jpg

Tankman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Sac, Ca.
BUMP....need to top-hat my Poldiac.

Ha Ha!!! You and me both!!!
Got a Poldi coming and have yet to find a Hat I like!!!
The Poldi is a UMA edition (brass) and I have been thinking of a Synthesis with Brass sleeve or a Bliss with Brass Sleeve!!
Hope to see some pics here on this thread!!

BTW-- Shortee, that Z-Atty looks great atop that Poldi and Kamoch that AC9 dresses up that Poldi NICELY!!:thumbs:

Last edited:

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
The Poldi arrived yesterday!!!
Here it is with a cheap AGA-T atty on it, on the hunt for a more fitting hat View attachment 188331

I wouldn't worry so much as to what hat to put on it, but it definitely needs a matching brass tank for it.... Still a good looking mod though.... Been looking around and not sure if they make a tank that is brass or even colored to go with that.... Would look a lot better with one though....

ehleeought

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
San Diego
Great thread, I was about to start a new thread about this exact topic until I noticed this one at the top of the list.

I'm also very interested in the aesthetics of the 22mm devices and would like to find out what options we all have for making our mech. mods look as clean and flush as those hybrids.

Its interesting really that there aren't many tanks out there yet that fit perfectly flush with a 22mm mod. Hopefully as the RBA hype gains even more popularity, manufacturers will notice the demand for not only performance, but for aesthetics as well.

Good luck with your searches, I'll be sure to post anything useful I find here as well.

Tankman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Sac, Ca.
I wouldn't worry so much as to what hat to put on it, but it definitely needs a matching brass tank for it.... Still a good looking mod though.... Been looking around and not sure if they make a tank that is brass or even colored to go with that.... Would look a lot better with one though....

I agree with you!!
I don't think they make a brass atty, but there are SS or Ti attys that have a brass tank cover sleeve like the Synthesis or Bliss!!
That's what I want to top this Poldi with.

jangeisler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Denmark
a big *bump* from me.
I have a vamo, and I intend to buy a couple of other 22mm mods with flat heads.
It's ridiculous, that manufactureres don't make more 22mm mizers..

I would like a good dripper (not the AGI tank), a good clearo, and maybe something else in 22mm, but I have trouble finding fitting mizers. I do have the RSST, so I don't really need more genesis type mizers.

Cifitzu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Little rock AR
Well I've got a ss synthisis on my new lux and I must say its a beautiful combo my only problem is that they are totally fuzed together. I guess I cross threaded them and am now stuck with a lux/ihybrid. I refuse to damage them but would sell them together as one unit. Just thought I would thow this out there and guys becareful threading your devices together or you'll end up like me with a "ilux" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread