Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
USPS... Looks like I'm waiting another day for the NiFe48 ribbon wire.

---

On another note, this Hussar RTA is basically leak-proof.

1. Counter-clockwise to close off the JFC
2. Counter-clockwise to close off the AFC (for good measure)
3. Unscrew the whole top-cap
4. Refill

---

I had ordered the SteamTuners Micro tank, but because of micro-metric differences the chimney didn't sit quite flush with the ST Micro tank. (Loose-fitted, making refilling the tank a messy experience)

After emailing both Hussar and SteamTuners, it seems as though it's a common problem --- with neither SteamTuners or Hussar claiming overt responsibility.

However, I directly FB msg'd Hussar and after a nice conversation agreed to send them the SteamTuners Micro tank in order for them to match a NEW chimney for me. Stand-up group of guys, I'd say.

The SteamTuners guys basically told me, "tough break", in no uncertain terms...

Sure, I would have liked it to all work right outside of the box, but as a purely cosmetic upgrade, not even directly related to Hussar, they are doing their best to make it right.

Spot-on!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Reviewing next :cool:

ByKA7 Layout, Small.jpg

By-KA v7, from Belarus

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I lagged on buying the ByKA6 so long they don't sell it anymore. I won't make the same mistake with the ByKA7...assuming they still offer MTL deck option.
Three deck inserts, as well as chimney choices. From full MTL to fully open.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Hi qorax,

Do we have to pay for the choices or all are included in the package? Also what price are we looking at for the v7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm yet to check all those info brother. I'll do so while making the video, and place the info in it.

Devijack

Jul 31, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company
Update on the SteamTuners Micro clear plastic tank:

Two of them have broke in the past week and a half. Right where the tank meets the chimney.

It happens to be the thinnest part of the tank but very infuriating.

I just ordered their Ultem version of the tank with my fingers crossed that it has a better resiliency.

psyvaper

Aug 22, 2017
Bucharest
all a bit quiet here so I thought I'd post this one..

Eden mods Rose 3 on a Lee Ash Crann Electro double-dyed stabwood tube mod fitted with a dicodes TC chip....A nice combo I think!!

View attachment 591667

Hi Steve!
I'm very interested in this Crann Electro!!! Can you tell me some more infos about, please! other than the beauty...because it is gorgeous, but also How it works? reliability? what coils are the best in use? maybe some more picture with!!!
Thank you once again!
Kind regards, and an excellent day!

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Hi Steve!
I'm very interested in this Crann Electro!!! Can you tell me some more infos about, please! other than the beauty...because it is gorgeous, but also How it works? reliability? what coils are the best in use? maybe some more picture with!!!
Thank you once again!
Kind regards, and an excellent day!
hi buddy.
The crann is a beauty but I am sad to say that the creator, Lee Ash is significantly unwell at this time so unless you can get one used, i doubt there will be any new ones for the foreseeable future. Mine had a problem with the fire button and i sent it back for repair but Lee got poorly in the meantime so i have no idea if/when i will get it back. Screw the mod frankly, I just hope he makes a full recovery and gets back to weaving his mod magick asap!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Manuel72

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
while you are at it, dig down the back of the sofa for some loose change and order yourself a berserker. Really a top class M2L RTA. As good a vape as anything I have tried, seriously!

What's the diameter of the air exit hole coil underneath the coil?

Reactions: HBcorpse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread