Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Nostalgia is what it used to be....

IMG_4095.JPG

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
3 years vapeaversary today! This thread largely responsible for keeping me on the straight and narrow....seriously! So a big thanks to all the great people who have helped me out with issues and made these great devices into a hobby for me. They know who they are by-and-large but thanks to @sedge for starting his thread and loads of kind comments in between, and loads of others but most of all, the great @qorax for making this such a fun journey. Thanks Stan!!!!!!!!!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
3 years vapeaversary today! This thread largely responsible for keeping me on the straight and narrow....seriously! So a big thanks to all the great people who have helped me out with issues and made these great devices into a hobby for me. They know who they are by-and-large but thanks to @sedge for starting his thread and loads of kind comments in between, and loads of others but most of all, the great @qorax for making this such a fun journey. Thanks Stan!!!!!!!!!
Hey, congrats my friend!

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013

[emoji312][emoji313][emoji292]Wow...three years of FREEDOM!!! Congrats ToSS!!!! [emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

Ya know...I haven't thought about it in a while, but February 12 will mark 8 years for me...

Ugh. I was at 2.5-3 PAD before finding vaping.

Gives me shivers just thinking about it.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
[emoji312][emoji313][emoji292]Wow...three years of FREEDOM!!! Congrats ToSS!!!! [emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

Ya know...I haven't thought about it in a while, but February 12 will mark 8 years for me...

Ugh. I was at 2.5-3 PAD before finding vaping.

Gives me shivers just thinking about it.
8 yrs is amazing (just 4 for me, LOL.)
So, HB, what did you start with? Can't imagine there was much back then. Was it the tea bags and whatever?
I tried a few cigalikes, and finally thanks to Halo Triton, completely lost interest in the cigs. took no effort, and still have the half pack of American Spirits as a souvenir.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
8 yrs is amazing (just 4 for me, LOL.)
So, HB, what did you start with? Can't imagine there was much back then. Was it the tea bags and whatever?
I tried a few cigalikes, and finally thanks to Halo Triton, completely lost interest in the cigs. took no effort, and still have the half pack of American Spirits as a souvenir.

Holy crap!

How did I not see this post?

Sorry NY!!!!

I started with those funky cigalikes that came with a charging case shaped like a pack of cigarettes...had spare pod things or whatever they were.

In early 2011 I was fortunate enough to befriend the younger brother of the owner of VaporTalk.com

He quickly hooked me up with a 450mAh Ego battery and some of those steel wool looking Bridge atomizers.

Then the old school cartos that you had to drip into to keep topping them off.

When he showed up with his first Provari (the first VV model 2) I just about laughed him off the yard!

It was HUGE! That 18650 battery looked so inconvenient to carry around...and the cartos looked so doofy sitting on top of this huge battery!

Funny how, these days, I -only- use 18650 battery mods...and a JUUL.

When I discovered "punched & tanked" cartos, I was in heaven.

I stayed hooked on those past the birth of the dripper/mech phase, and even well into the Kayfun generation.

My first Provari (Bronze Mini v2.0) replaced my dying 18650 ZMAX...

Then, once I got my first Kayfun Lite...there was no turning back.

Kayfun was designed with a Provari in mind. There's no convincing me otherwise. That is the best combo to ever hit the market.

Even better than a hybrid GEM / WAE, which are designed by the same person!

It's been rebuildable devices ever since.

Granted I have a few pop-in coil tanks, for those lazy days / build days when everything is torn apart and soaking, waiting for fresh builds.

Boy what a journey!

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread