Rebuildables: ERA, FATTY and the STEAM MACHINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
vpingmonkey: Again (I have just asked you in another thread), please let me know about the white Darwin...

Where did you get it in white?

Is it possible to get one? Please say yeeees...

I'm sorry if the questions are obvious but I am not familiar with the Darwin... (Though I am loving my kick VW experience and love the looks of your white Darwin unit!!!)

=)

Vaping Monkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Lakewood, CA
www.vapervenue.com
Hey Revolver!

The white Darwin was actually powder coated by Mike Turin (chopperizedmods on facebook)..he's actually been MIA because he 's probably busy with orders but you can try and contact him..Of course a Darwin can be purchased at Nhaler.com once they're available.

vpingmonkey: Again (I have just asked you in another thread), please let me know about the white Darwin...

Where did you get it in white?

Is it possible to get one? Please say yeeees...

I'm sorry if the questions are obvious but I am not familiar with the Darwin... (Though I am loving my kick VW experience and love the looks of your white Darwin unit!!!)

=)

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
Bro, I completely agree with you on the genesis style atty/tanks. The flavor was horrible, they were way too airy and I couldn't get the coils right for the life of me! I felt guilty saying anything bad about them, haha. Totally off topic, but how do you like the Ody type tanks? Do they perform similar to CE2's (I hope not)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread