Received free samples two weeks ago -- Great stuff, and I just ordered some more

Status
Not open for further replies.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
I took part in The Vapor Station's free sample promotion, choosing Phoenix @ 16 mg/mL and Frisco @ 24 mg/mL (they were out of 16 mg/mL).

When they arrived, I gave them both a quick try in my dripper with my mechanical mod. It's a Nimbus clone on top of a Cronus clone and I am using Sony 18650VTC3 batteries. The build was a single 1/16" microcoil using 28 gauge wire which measured out to 0.8 ohms (my standard build -- nothing crazy, just a simple build that works amazingly well).

My first impressions honestly weren't that great. The flavor was good, it just seemed a bit weak. But it wasn't the juice's fault. I had been vaping a lot of Five Pawns Bowden's Mate (a creamy peppermint juice with a hint of chocolate and very heavy on the peppermint), so my taste buds were under assault and I simply wasn't physically capable of tasting the full flavors.

Because I only had samples of these juices, I put them aside to try the next day. The morning after, I pulled out the used cotton wick, dry burned the gunk off the coil, rinsed it out good, and let it dry. A new cotton wick was inserted, and I loaded up with the Frisco (24 mg/mL).

Wow! Rich yet smooth tobacco flavor with a pronounced nuttiness.

The Phoenix was also excellent. Just a hint of sweetness, a little spice, and had a pronounced flue-cured tobacco flavor which I love.

I had trouble putting them down, but I wanted to keep half of the samples to rest for two weeks, and after that painful two-week wait both juices have rested quite well. The flavors have intensified a bit, and became even smoother.

I am very impressed with The Vapor Station. I just ordered 30 mL bottles of both Frisco and Phoenix at 16 mg/mL, but I also wanted to try the VS4 (their tweaked and modified RY4), so I bought a 30 mL bottle of that as well. Then I saw they had Texas 10 mg/mL as their current "Nicotine on Tap!" special. It also sounded interesting, so I added that to complete my order.

The final cost for all four bottles (120 mL of juice total), with shipping, came out to $55.21, or $0.46 per mL of juice. This is a great price for a high-quality juice like these guys make. I had a lot of difficulty finding some really great tobacco flavors, and thanks to The Vapor Station's free sample promotion, I finally found some. I look forward to trying all of their tobacco flavors in the future.

The Vapor Station -- I hope your free sample promotion has worked out well for you, and that many people who tried the free samples went on to purchase more juice like I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread