The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Received my first order from VaporBomb

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by Riggs-, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Riggs-

Riggs- Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2010
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Was extremely surprised with how fast it got here. I was worried I would run out of juice before it showed up, but I have about 3ml left from the samples I got with my eGo. The invoice came signed from someone that works at the company, I'm assuming probably the person who mixed the juice. I also received a free 5ml sample with my purchase. I'm very surprised at the level of personalization! They even sent a small ziplock bag of cart filler.

tldr: VaporBomb recommended!

Riggs-

P.S. - This review was not encouraged by VaporBomb in anyway except for the high quality service!

2. shameful26

shameful26 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2010
    Oregon
    had the same experience riggs:toast:

3. Lilacs212too

Lilacs212too Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    Williamsburg, VA
    and it's what you described that keeps me a very loyal and satisfied customer! Glad your experience was a pleasant one! :)

4. Bunnylennox

Bunnylennox Full Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2009
    Upstate NY
    experience :) Received my order today. The shipping charges are more than reasonable also! Cannot wait to try my new flavors...I know they recommend to wait but gonna go fill a cart now LOL

5. mrjaguar

mrjaguar Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    simi valley, ca
    vaporbomb has great flavors, and the shipping is always fast.. at least for me!

6. r3dgh0s7

r3dgh0s7 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2010
    Naturecoast of Florida
    I got my first order from them today also. Cinnabomb is fantastic! Havent even tried the cinnamon danish swirl I ordered, and I appreciate the free 5ml sample, thats more than other vendors.

I will definitely be ordering again soon!

7. mallie233

mallie233 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Homewood, Al
    Re-written in new thread

8. Chelseafn

Chelseafn Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2010
    Michigan
    I word "Snickerdoodle".!!!! WOW!!!! Ok wrong thread but these guys are really on top of things. Never miss a beat. Its all about the customer and you cant beat that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.