received my FS eGo yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

incantius

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
tennessee
unfortunately i had to work until 3 am...so i didn't get a chance to use it....until today. i'm still trying get used to the 3 piece setup but so far i've truly enjoyed it. i know i'll have to do some research on atty's, etc. now...i'm used to refilling cartos on kr808s. i really want to try dripping but i'm gonna take it one step at a time lol. anywho....Thanks Randall for the quick delivery!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I have one as well, and I just love mine, too... even though I also have eGo batts. These seem to run at a slightly higher voltage, too... more like 4.0/4.1 rather than 3.7, and the 5 sec. cut-off doesn't really bother me.

I just wanted to let you know that if you really prefer cartos, the cone will fit over them just fine!! No need to go and learn something new until you are ready for it... :) There are a lot of people that just like one or the other better. And dripping is great, but not always convenient...

I like to get the Mega or XL ones because they are longer and stick out more past the end of the cone... plus they hold more liquid and can keep up with the longer batt life without having to refill as often... LOL!!

Also, I peel the labels off of my cartos... they are a nice brushed aluminum stainless steel underneath, and look really cool with the silver trim and/or the silver version!! Some of them might leave a sticky residue from it, but I use plain old lighter fluid to get that off (yes, it is still good for something...ha!!)

Happy vaping!! :vapor:

Last edited:

incantius

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
tennessee
well i got an adapter...but i haven't used it on my cartos yet...thought i'd give the atomizer/cart & dripping a try.so far the dripping seems like it would be good for trying new flavors. but i still need to give the carto a try on this thing...so far so good. i think it's going to be a good addition to my pv collection i'm starting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread