Received my PitBull today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
Las Vegas
First off, please allow me to thank you all for the lovely contest. That contest thread is beautiful in a way that leaves me speechless.

I usually do not like manual batteries (pretty choosy for a newbie, huh!) but I do enjoy this one. Easy draw and a decent amount of vapor. I was vaping 100% VG when it came in, so at first it seemed a bit light, but then I realized why! I ordered the menthol cartos and the 3 pack that was in the kit had the med and high tobacco flavors also. The menthol seemed a bit light to me (but that VG was a very strong menthol). The med tobacco was a bit fruity, which I like. I'll try the high in a bit. Right now my taste buds are messed up since I did quit analogs a few days ago....

The package is beautiful and would be appropriate to wrap as a gift to anyone. I liked that there was an instruction manual and everything was labelled. Had my starter kit been that way, it wouldn't have took me 2 hours to figure it all out! :p Love that the carry case will hold a PV with the carto on!

I like that it is a "no-brainer" PV...no figuring out filling cartos, no attys, VV, all that stuff that really confuses us newbies! It feels similiar to an analog in hand. This is a kit I will definitely recommend to people who ask me. I can see it being the PV I drive with. No muss, no fuss, and less intimidating than most I have read about.

Once again, thanks so much and off I go to order some cartos! Vape on! :vapor:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
nevadabadgirl....so glad your happy! player30....your so right.....taste is VERY subjective. I once started a thread that went something like....."does anyone else notice that at the end of the day everything tastes like crap?" Of course that was before I started using SmokeStiks......
LOL.....there are so many little intricacies involved......I guess the bottom line is there is no perfect ecig. But nevadabadgirl....what a great review. Like all ecigs...SmokeStik has a niche.....and here at ECF we all know....you can't have just one! I'm happy any time someone adds a SmokeStik to their arsenal. :)

btw....where in NV are you? My daughter drives an ore hauler in the Barrick Gold Stike mines in Elko.....NV is definately an aquired taste!

Nev

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
Las Vegas
nevadabadgirl....so glad your happy! player30....your so right.....taste is VERY subjective. I once started a thread that went something like....."does anyone else notice that at the end of the day everything tastes like crap?" Of course that was before I started using SmokeStiks......
LOL.....there are so many little intricacies involved......I guess the bottom line is there is no perfect ecig. But nevadabadgirl....what a great review. Like all ecigs...SmokeStik has a niche.....and here at ECF we all know....you can't have just one! I'm happy any time someone adds a SmokeStik to their arsenal. :)

btw....where in NV are you? My daughter drives an ore hauler in the Barrick Gold Stike mines in Elko.....NV is definately an aquired taste!
No PV is perfect, but I think they all do have their place....well except maybe the ones from 7-11 :D I am in Las Vegas, but I love Elko. I wanted to move there at one time, but housing used to be very scarce. Haven't been in a few years. And you're from Oregon :) You have moss, not hair right? LOL I grew up in the Pacific Northwest.

Nice review Nevada! I hope you like yours too Meems.
Thanks CES! After spending a lot of time reading them, I always want to add my 2 cents lol

Welcome to the Pitbull Owners/Lovers Club!
Thank you thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread