Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
SoCal, USA
So one of my favorite vendors had a sale recently and I took advantage of it and ordered several large bottles of juice. The package came today just as I was leaving for work so I put it aside. I just now opened it only to discover that it was not my order but some guy in Nebraska's order. I emailed the vendor but it is late and I don't expect a reply until tomorrow. I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and how the vendor handled it.

SEMPER FI 7212

Nov 13, 2012
Mesa az
IT has happened to me before, it was during a labor day sale or something but i got the guys order that was above mine because the order number was off by 1 anyways i contacted the vendor and they said send it back and they would resend mine.they sent me a prepaid bubble mailer to send it back with.i got my stuff a few days later.only thing that kind of sucked was i didn't get anything free for my troubles.a free juice would have been nice but it was the right thing to do.i am sure your vendor will make it right.just sucks you didn't get the right stuff.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    No vendor should ask for juice back, anyone could do anything to that juice, and I wouldn't touch a vendor who took juice back and resent it out, which is the only reason they would ask for it back I would think.

I've had it happen once, but wasn't someone else's juice, they just got mine wrong, they told me to keep it and sent me the right stuff, which I think is the norm for most vendors.

Chas_L

ECF Veteran
    Aug 26, 2013
    Buchanan Ga
    No vendor should ask for juice back, anyone could do anything to that juice, and I wouldn't touch a vendor who took juice back and resent it out, which is the only reason they would ask for it back I would think.

I've had it happen once, but wasn't someone else's juice, they just got mine wrong, they told me to keep it and sent me the right stuff, which I think is the norm for most vendors.

I agree that no one should be sent ejuice returned from another pearson. Vendors will not let anyone return ejuices for exchange or credit . Ejuice is not safety sealed an anyone could could contaminate it with who knows what. The only safe thing a vendor could do with returned juice would be pour it down the drain and IMO if that is their plan then why not let the customer keep it if it was their mistake.

FYI I do order fom MVB as in over a dozen times in the past few months and all of my orders have been fast and accurate. .

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 14, 2012
    Dayton, Ohio
    Proper protocol would be for the vendor to not request the order back (in a restaurant, would you take a steak you already sat down at a table away and then give it to someone else? No, you re-cook the order and then give both people coupons for free steaks ;-) ). They would/should let you keep the order, send you your true order, and make a new package with the right contents and send it to the proper person.

If they asked for the stuff back, I'd send it (but only if they paid for the shipping). But honestly, who would ask for it back? You could be crazy and spiked the juice with strichnine. ;-)

Typically vendors remedy this situation very quickly.

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
    If they asked for the stuff back, I'd send it (but only if they paid for the shipping). But honestly, who would ask for it back? You could be crazy and spiked the juice with strichnine. ;-)

Typically vendors remedy this situation very quickly.

The only reason I can see that they might ask for it back is for proof that you were indeed sent the wrong things - it's rare, but customers can be unscrupulous too.

However, it seems to me if they wanted proof it would be cheaper - and easier - to request a PICTURE of the wrong order.

Hardware, sure, send that back. Juice? Eh.

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 20, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    So it was Velvet Vapors and I just got this reply:

"I am so sorry! Do not bother sending it back…and I will refund you and ship this order out tomorrow."

Not sure what they are going to refund, but I'm happy just to get the juice I ordered without having to do anything else (besides wait). I love this vendor and have been using them for years. I think this is the best possible way they could handle the situation.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 10, 2010
    Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
    www.last.fm
    This has happened to me a few++ times...

Ahlusion was the kindest.

I ordered one 30ml bottle... they accidentally sent 2 60mls bottles of a different flavor.
    They told me to keep it ;-)

Happened with V4L + Alien Visions a few years backand I can't remember who the other vendor was???

in all cases, they told me to keep what they sent me and sent me the correct order asap.

Hopefully, your vendor is classy etc.

velvet vapor... yeah, supposed to be nice folks.

Amraann

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2011
    Florida
    So it was Velvet Vapors and I just got this reply:

"I am so sorry! Do not bother sending it back…and I will refund you and ship this order out tomorrow."

Not sure what they are going to refund, but I'm happy just to get the juice I ordered without having to do anything else (besides wait). I love this vendor and have been using them for years. I think this is the best possible way they could handle the situation.

Sounds like they are going to refund you the cost of your order and send you the correct order!

Nice customer service!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread