Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Yet another of my threads that will probably flame out (oh well :laugh:) But I just started into some HHV Bleeding Heart, described on thier website as a 'Purity' version of strawberries and cream. NI-I-ICE ! I'm really liking on this juice ! Reminded me of an AltCig order I got in about a month ago with a sample of Churro, supposedly a Mexican pastry with cinnamon and sugar. A Pleasant Surprise with that one too! Just wondering if anyone else has been 'Pleasantly Surprised' by a juice recently, and, if so, tell us about it ! (please....)

Kd did

Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Oklahoma City, OK
Hmmmm. I have limited experience because I am pretty new to vaping. However, I am slightly obsessive, so I have spent a ton of money already on products and juices. Both my husband and I were pleasantly surprised to find at least one all day vape on our first large order with a vendor. Granted, I ordered 30 flavors. Without a doubt, Mom and Pop Vapor Shop's Pchela's Famous Five Layer ejuice has become the #1 choice in our home. My husband goes through this stuff by the 60ml bottle full now. I order at least 3 bottles at a time. This is even after I have ordered another 50 + flavors from other vendors. I also like their Pchela's Poison, Peach (very good peach flavor), and Grasshopper. I am not a huge fan of mint flavors because they remind me of toothpaste, but I like to have a minty one around for when I have a head cold. ;-)

I have also been very impressed with Altcig and Kick Bass Vapors flavors. I can't comment on many of them specifically because I haven't tried a lot of them yet. I have yet to try one that I haven't liked.

I ordered samples from Alice in Vapeland. Their Black and White Cookie was a huge surprise in tastiness. The other flavors were good, but too subtle for my weak tastebuds. I have placed another order with them for 3 flavors, and asked for strong flavoring. We shall see.

Next on my list to order from is Vape Dude's. I hear a lot of good things about their juice.

I will have to say that most of my motivation in ordering from vendors is their discount codes. Altcig had a 30% off code when I ordered. Kick Bass Vapor had a 20% sale when I ordered. Alice in Vapeland had a 20% off sale. And Vapedude's gives a whopping 40% off first time orders. Gotta make those dollars streeeeeetch.

01max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
NYC
its sooo difficult to find good juice, i have bought about 50 bottles and like only 4. it would be interesting to see want everyone likes, tring to get about 7 good flavors in total. One of my favorites...Black Mamba from pinkspotvapors, not too sweet...just right for me, i was shocked to finally find an all day vape.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I like berries&cream from D&D Liquids, and Root Beer Float from Quic Nic Juice(although it did clog up my tank). Fairly new to vaping, are all the flavors from all vendors this muted?

In my limited experience, All Vendors are NOT Equal ! If you are calling your ejuice flavors 'muted' the 1st thought that comes to my mind is- what kind of equipment are you using ? A Variable Volt (VV) or Variable Watt (VW) unit can alter the preformance of your juices. I also think some vendors just produce more flavorful juices- AltCig, CoV and HHV come to mind. And, finally, the PG/VG ratio can affect Vapor Production and/or Flavor. Just keep trying, don't be afraid to speak up because there are alot of good people here at ECF to help !

Thorbear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yet another of my threads that will probably flame out (oh well :laugh:) But I just started into some HHV Bleeding Heart, described on thier website as a 'Purity' version of strawberries and cream. NI-I-ICE ! I'm really liking on this juice ! Reminded me of an AltCig order I got in about a month ago with a sample of Churro, supposedly a Mexican pastry with cinnamon and sugar. A Pleasant Surprise with that one too! Just wondering if anyone else has been 'Pleasantly Surprised' by a juice recently, and, if so, tell us about it ! (please....)

I've had bleeding heart steeping for two weeks now, maybe it's time to give it a go :)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I started this thread a few days ago hoping to maybe catch a really good e-juice few people talk about. Problem is, I already had a really good juice that everyone talks about already steeping at the time ! HHV Shadowfax ! This is only the third thread I've spouted on today about this juice, but Shadowfax really is that good ! Of course, everyone else already knows that, right .....

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Man I was told about some tobacco's from this vendor actually close to me in NC and they are pretty damn authentic and unique tasting...just got the other day and right out of mailbox real good but here after about a week get even better and they are USA mix,Bacconut, and Sweetleaf from Mountain Vapor.If like tobacco's like me give them a try they are different in a good way than most tobacco flavors out there.Tobacco Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread