Recently discovered Fasttech and I have a question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
New regulations (they've actually been on the books for a while, but they're just now enforcing them) are making it very risky to try to buy batteries and e-liquid from China. I would suggest refraining from buying anything but hardware from fast tech. That said, +1 to AW batteries from RTD Vapor.
nah they are shipping em slow boat so expect a few days longer for shipping...e-juice is fine...nothing stopping em

Stuff that got hung up when the rules changed is finally moving again...just "slower"

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
You didn't specify what type of batteries. But if you're looking for 18650's and the like you can find deals on fleabay. Just filter for a USA supplier. I was able to get 4 of the Sony 18650's for $11 shipped.
no no no...Baditude will explain to you why "discount" batteries in high drain conditions are a bad bad thing...all I have is this

P.S. Semper Fi

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Why is it difficult to ship the batteries? Are there new regulations against it? What about bringing them on the plane (during trips etc)?
loose batteries, flopping around, short 'splody 'splody

Plane can't pull over on a cloud and put out the fire...one plane made it safe...one didn't two pilots died

Hiney holes slammed shut, batteries stopped, x-rayed, return to sender

fasttech immediately re-routed to "slow boat" guys can only paddle so fast yo!

Vapeaddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Southern Cloud Cartel Arlington, TX
Fasttech is slowtech, prices are great but products take forever to get to your doorstep. If your in no rush and wanna order then forget about stuff for a while its a good choice. If your in any type of normal human being type of waiting mood then order from someone within the US even if it costs a bit more.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
So I came across Fasttech and love all their deals that they offer.

I'm in the process of picking up some things from them but I have a question about the batteries they offer. IYO, which ones are the safest on their site?

Here is a "normally recommended" website for batteries

Genuine AW Batteries at RTD Vapor

For batteries, these 2 posts are the best you've been given!!!
I highly suggest you utilize both.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I've used Fasttech fourteen times. My slowest order to doorstep was 12 days. Usually it's 9 or 10 days from order to doorstep. And the difference in price is not a minor amount. Most items are about one-half the price of US shops. Some are one-quarter the price. Occassionally, I'll see an item that is the same price here and Hong Kong. At half-price, though, I have to order from Hong Kong and wait the ten days.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Have also ordered many times from FT and takes anywhere from 8- 11 biz days to arrive. FT have now changed their shipping of Mod batts though:
"Starting now, packages containing batteries may ship via China Post instead of Hong Kong Post and Singapore Post. Please noted that this will only affect the products that contain "shaped" batteries such as 18650, 14500, etc. E-Cigarette batteries such as SKU 1290903 are not being affected."
HK Post : Delay In Outbound Air Mail Services (10 September 2013): FastTech Forums

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Fasttech is slowtech, prices are great but products take forever to get to your doorstep. If your in no rush and wanna order then forget about stuff for a while its a good choice. If your in any type of normal human being type of waiting mood then order from someone within the US even if it costs a bit more.
main reason is...the local contiguous stores have pre-ordered for you...they more or less are just extensions of the Chinese supply chain..you get to pay for the "convenience" on NOT waiting 2-4 weeks to get an item and their little bit of profit to boot ;)

P.S. Your avatar ROCKS!

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
So I came across Fasttech and love all their deals that they offer.

I'm in the process of picking up some things from them but I have a question about the batteries they offer. IYO, which ones are the safest on their site?

You should seriously consider supporting businesses here in the US. Even if you pay a little bit more, you won't have the headache of having your stuff sit in Hong Kong Post for a month like I did. Plus, you can fell all warm and fuzzy supporting American retailers. Better yet, there has got to be a bazillion :blink: local vape stores in your area. Why don't you patronize them and keep your dollars local. go to HERE for a store locator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread