recently got an istick 3x18650 200w for a ridiculous price, any one use one? issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
It was like 20 bucks so i couldn't say no as I always wanted a nice elegant white mod..

Unfortunately the middle panel where the screen is, the entire black strip pops and clicks in and out itself. Which sometimes cause the buttons to totally go mushy, then once you press in all ok for a while.

Can anyone else who uses an istick 200w device, the triple 18650 one shaped like a reverse reuleaux, see if their middle panel is "poppy" and let me know? Much appreciated..

just that it's brand new, and if it's normal and has worked long term for any of you i won't worry, but if no one else experiences it, then of course it's abnormal and could mean problems down the road. I really like the mod, it's comfy for thumb firing and hits well.. looks great too and sits up to 25's flush (you may get away with a 26 also).

Thanks as always so much!

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
it's ok i sent a video to health cabin and within 5 minutes they credited points to my account. amazing service. I didn't even ask for a replacement or anything, i just wanted to know if it was normal. The face plate doesn't come out, it clicks in and out like a button. Battery door here is fine. But either way, all sorted.. I wish i knew how to close a topic.. sorry you have issues with your battery door
(ps i do find it extremely hard to remove the middle battery, not sure if that's what you meant).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread