Recipe for juicy fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhemps

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Carlisle, PA
Hi all, TV fan here. I was wondering if the TV master flavor chefs would like to give this a go, as it came out spot on for juicy fruit gum, and I don't see juicy fruit listed as a flavor at TV. 2 years ago i was trying to mix up a mountain dew flavor, and had followed a DIY thread that had this mix:

2.50 ml 48 mg unflavored PG
0.25 ml key lime (Loranns)
0.50 ml strawberry (Loranns)
0.10 ml lemon oil (Loranns)
0.30 ml Everclear
1.35 ml VG

for 5 ml of 24 mg juice

Here's the thread, for those interested. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/ariel/291-mountain-dew-sort.html

It didn't come out exactly like Mtn Dew, but it was pretty tasty. On a whim, I decided to add a few drops of clove, and BAM!:evil: -- I had juicy fruit. It was a serious dead ringer. Since you guys are my favorite ejuice mixologists, I thought I'd throw this one to you and see if you can refine it any further (that is, if you're interested).

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm not sure about Juicy Fruit, although since Geoff's Blend was stated to have tasted like a cross between Big Red and Juicy Fruit (and I agree with that), it's just a matter of isolating those components that tasted like juicy fruit. I think this could be easily done.

As for Mountain Dew...Honestly, people for a long time had been ordering just a combination of lime and orange and swore that it tasted like Mountain Dew. I'm not a huge drinker of Mountain Dew so I can't really verify this. I can say that if you end up ordering that combination, definitely avoid using it in tanks, these are two essential oils that are known for being slightly corrosive (mainly with cheap plastic tanks).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread