Recomendation for a 1 ohm coil single coil RTAI

Status
Not open for further replies.

calecamo

ECF Veteran
Hi, I recently bought a wismec presa and a Cool Fire 4, have been using my itaste vw and aerotank mini and protanks 2 and 3. But taste buds have finally cleaned up and I've started to enjoy fruity and desserts.I additionally bought a delta 2 and kanger subtank, but don[t like higher wattage or direct lung hits. I want to try a rta that's easy to fill and provides good flavor and TH. Top fill would be appreciated.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Hi, I recently bought a wismec presa and a Cool Fire 4, have been using my itaste vw and aerotank mini and protanks 2 and 3. But taste buds have finally cleaned up and I've started to enjoy fruity and desserts.I additionally bought a delta 2 and kanger subtank, but don[t like higher wattage or direct lung hits. I want to try a rta that's easy to fill and provides good flavor and TH. Top fill would be appreciated.

Lemo is a single coil rta with good flavor and adjustable airflow... suitable for MTL.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
The easiest, IMO are the Nectar, Aga t5, Ataman 2 and Le Magister. However, due to their design, I wouldn't leave the Nectar or Le Magister laying on their sides. Those are both attys that don't use vacuum, which makes them the easiest builds, but they aren't leak proof because of it :)

The Prometeys aren't top fill, but very simple to build, fill and never leak even on planes. I met with a member here a couple weeks ago who felt there was no RTA for her. She happily left with my Prometey v2 clone :). She also liked the Nectar and Le Magister a lot and plans to get them, too.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Lemo 2

Easiest top-fill you will ever use (no need to remove anything):

rba-hot-lemo-2-with-0-5ohm.jpg

Lemo 2 build deck:

lemo2-build-deck.jpg

Reactions: 52anddone
Status