• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

recommend a good e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcuk112

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
United Kingdom
hi, recently cut down to 10/day marlboro red cigs and now completely stopped using day patches and nicorette inhaler. i was wondering if someone could recommend me a good e-cig?

i have heard some good stuff about dse901 and titan. but has anyone tried a number of them and can recommend which one and where to get them in the UK?

thanks!

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
hi, recently cut down to 10/day marlboro red cigs and now completely stopped using day patches and nicorette inhaler.
thanks!

not being funny here , but if you have quit nicotine ( well done btw ) then why the need for an e-cig ? :confused:

I can understand it somewhat if you want to vape 0 nic stuff as alot of people do..but if your off the fags completley ??? what gives...

edit : ahh think i'm reading it wrong ...are you still using patches and the inhaler then ?

ohh and i must add...e-cigs aren't a stop smoking aid...that's just a common side-effect of using them ;)

Last edited:

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
lol stop skim reading mr apostle ..... fcuk ... at this point i'd normally bellow out the words buy a dura .... but you seem to be doing so much better than i ever could at cutting down or even using the other alternatives... i'm impressed ... so if i were you and had that much willpowere i'd try and quit with out the aid of an e cig because they are high maintanence .... if you find you cant cope with out an e cig ....buy A DURA-C!!!! lol i coulndt help myself

fcuk112

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
United Kingdom
cool, thanks for the suggestions. i used to be a 20/day smoker, managed to quit for 2 months using the boots program but then started smoking again - down to 10/day though which is not bad.

my wife is 3m pregnant so now i have to stop smoking completely. i've started using patches and nicotine inhaler (through nhs smokefree program) though just for 1 day so far. the nicotine inhaler doesn't seem to cut it tho, so i'm looking for something that i can use alongside the patches.

that's 2 recommendations for the dura-c, is it the £55 pack through ivapour.co.uk? what's good about it? and what are the different types of cartridges you can get with it?

thanks again for all the responses so far - i really appreciate it!

cheers.

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
The Dura-C is fantastic, but we all have our favourites far various reasons. Some like a hot harsh vape, some smooth and cool, some want a tiny unit, others will accept a bigger model to have a better battery life. I have the IOlite, Jantystick, Dura-C, Kizzbox Classic, Screwdriver, and have owned 901s and 4075. I find it harder and harder to say what is 'best' it just depends what you like and what your needs are.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
The Dura-C is fantastic, but we all have our favourites far various reasons. Some like a hot harsh vape, some smooth and cool, some want a tiny unit, others will accept a bigger model to have a better battery life. I have the IOlite, Jantystick, Dura-C, Kizzbox Classic, Screwdriver, and have owned 901s and 4075. I find it harder and harder to say what is 'best' it just depends what you like and what your needs are.

Very well put! :)

Aw man! But me and Druid gotta be representin' tha Dura-C massive, innit

Yeah, there's all sorts of vapes for all sorts of vapers but there's got to be highest in sales, highest rating for build, a scientifically calculable measure of draw.

Is there a clearinghouse for e-cigs ratings or some such thing?

frog: Sell me your SD? It'll go to a good home! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread