recommend juice with high quality nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigOlNoob

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Ohio
I've been vaping for almost 3 years and I've found that the vast majority of juices are unvapable due to the quality of nicotine. I can vape just about any 0mg juice regardless of vg/pg blend(nothing lower than 60/40 however), flavor, amount of sweetener, etc. I've never found a juice that bothered me when it has 0mg nic. However, out of the hundreds of juices I've tried over the years I've only found around 30 that don't bother my throat. Essentially what I have to look for when shopping for juices is something that has no throat hit at all. I'm also trying to find a juice that wont gunk up my coils as fast. Currently my 80/20 juices with sweetener force me to change coils every week. Can anyone recommend a juice with at least a 60/40 blend, no sweetener, and high quality nicotine? I have a 10-200 watt mod and use either a cleito 120 or tfv8. I've never had a strong preference on coil ohms, I'm just looking for a coil and juice set up that will last a long time and not have any throat hit.

Reactions: stols001

christylh8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2018
Huntsville, AL
I don't know if you consider 18 high nicotine, but everything I've ever gotten from Kai's Virgin Vapor has been delicious. Flavors A-Z

I usually get the highest nic in them too. They are all claimed to be sugar-free.

I've had nothing but good experiences with them. They can be pricey but I find it to be worth it.

Also I have started making my own juices and it's not as difficult as you would think. You might really like to DIY. :p

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I was going to mention nic salt juices. I DIY with nic salts, primarily for the lack of throat hit (my respiratory system was pretty torn up when I got here). Many folks are able to go higher on nicotine salts as they are less harsh. I also find mine to be nearly tasteless. I haven't noticed MORE coil gunking using Nicotine Salts, but then I DIY my own juices and tend to use less flavorings and sweeteners. But, there are good nic salt vendors out there (although I don't buy premade, so don't know where to direct you) but it sounds like it might be worthwhile for you to try them. Best of luck.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread