Recommend me a decent tank for Revenger (non X) mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

1neeto

Jan 15, 2018
No matter how hard my wife tries, she can’t get more than a few days out of a smok coil V8 Big baby tank. I’m sure the juice is also to blame here, but we are doing everything right. Always priming the coil and breaking it in but it doesn’t seem to make a difference in coil life.

Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I still use my Uwell crown. The .5 coils last forever and they’re are pretty cheap. They also have 1.2 and .25 so no matter your style they got you covered. It’s been around awhile so the tank and coils can be found pretty inexpensive. Anyway good luck in whatever you choose but you can’t go wrong with the crown.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The crown gets great reviews for longevity.

I have some Vapresso C-cell ceramic coils and I also agree that their longevity is quite good, probably better than smok's (although I don't use smok coils). I like the 0.5 resistance coil.

The original crown does get rave reviews, and has more coil options, but if you are firmly in the DL camp, the Crown 3 also appears to do well, although coil choice will be more limited than the original crown.

Anna

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
After installing a new coil, boil the used one in plain tap water for about 20-30 minutes and air dry. It will extend the life for at least one, sometimes two cycles. Save time and boil a few at a time. I did this when I used the Smok factory coils.

1. If you and your wife are vaping DL at 40+ Watts, you are going through a lot of juice. A few days at a few tankfuls per day is really not too terribly bad with those coils.

You might try the RBA kit that may have come with your tank. If it didn't come included, they're about $10-ish. You don't change coils with that--just the cotton. I use the RBA's with my Baby Beasts and the performance is great.

2. If "yes" to #1 above, the Estoc may disappoint. That's not a high wattage, high temp, high performance tank. It's a flavor chaser that's best just at or below 40 Watts. I like mine--coils last long and taste great. But cloud chucking they ain't.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Thanks for the recommendations everyone. Gonna do some shopping around. Who knows maybe get me a new mod lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know you didn’t ask but a solid mod that performs excellently is the Smoant Cylon. It’s in the $40-$50 range and you’d be hard pressed to find a better mod in that price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread