Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Yes, they do, and I'm pretty well stocked on those as well. I've built a small army of Aegis Solos and istick Pico Xs that I can rely on. But I'm just trying to be as well rounded as possible, you know? Playing it safe, if you will.

Sorry, I misunderstood.

I have a few mech mods myself for the same reason you want them. :) In fact, I'll be getting a few more. Old new stock, nothing fancy.

Reactions: markfm

G and C

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 3, 2014
    California
    Sorry, I misunderstood.

I have a few mech mods myself for the same reason you want them. :) In fact, I'll be getting a few more. Old new stock, nothing fancy.

Would you mind sharing what you got? Part of the problem I'm having is actually finding them for sale. I don't know names of the mods, or even who makes a lot of them. And I'm trying to avoid buying from FT or 3f so I don't have to wait three weeks to get it.

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Last edited:

G and C

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 3, 2014
    California
    This has to be the best price ever for one of the worlds best mechanical mods.
    (even if it is a clone)
    HCigar Caravela Stainless Steel Mod (FINAL SALE) - $4.99 - Vapor Products Distributions & Wholesale Supplier

I have several of them, and they're the same quality as an original, and every part is interchangeable with an original Caravela. (I have several of those too)

They also have brass
    HCigar Caravela Brass Mod (FINAL SALE) - $12.99 - Vapor Products Distributions & Wholesale Supplier

I just saw this post this morning, so my apologies for the late reply. That is a heck of a deal, I went and picked up a pair of them this morning, along with some other random odds and ends that they had on sale there. Great find, thank you!

G and C

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 3, 2014
    California
    @tj99959 just wanted to say thanks again for pointing me towards those Caravelas on that site. I got mine in yesterday, and they really are very nice mods. I love all the options for battery usage, and it looks pretty sweet to boot.

While I was buying them, I went ahead and bought a Turtle Ship, which is also a nice little mod. I also got a Smok Sidewinder, only because of nostalgia though. That was one of my very first mods ever, and they had them for $3.99. Couldn't resist.

Thanks again for the recommendation.

Reactions: tj99959

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Reactions: TraderX

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I've never heard of them... they are in the US? It says "wholesale" but I assume they also sell retail. Please explain.

The Caravela came out in 2012. Made in Portugal. The HCigar Caravela (clone, made in China) came out in 2014, when the Caravela (made in Portugal) production ended with #999.

Now the HCigar production of the Caravela has ended, and this is a close out sale.
    I've said it before, and I have no problem saying it again, the Caravela is/was the best mechanical mod ever made.

My Caravela (made in 2012) is my daily driver. (along with a couple of HCigar Caravela clones)

G and C

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 3, 2014
    California
    I've never heard of them... they are in the US? It says "wholesale" but I assume they also sell retail. Please explain.

I'd never heard of them either, but for $5 a mod, I figured I wouldn't be losing much if it didn't work out. You have to sign up, and I'm pretty sure I signed up as a retail operation, it was a little odd. Regardless, I spent like $32, got free shipping and six items, so I'm pretty happy with how it all went down.

Reactions: TraderX
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread