• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Recommendation: Elusions (may break the bank though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elusion

Mar 2, 2011
Australia
hey everyone, im relatively new to the ecig scene and have been vaping my first ecig for about a week now. My current and only ecig is the Elusion brand from NZ who ship to aus and other parts of the world. reasons why i recommend the elusion ecig are except for price
1. Newest model has been released at cheaper prices than the old model and is alot smaller (super mini).
2. Comes with either a blue led or orange led
3. looks exactly like a normal or 'analog' cigarette (all white, like a menthol)
4. produces ALOT of vapour compared to other ecigs i have seen.
5. comes with a pcc for on-the-go charging and charged in and hour to an hour and a half maximum.
6. Battery life seems standard, nothing to rave about - if chaining the elusion (literally not putting it down) it will last for 1.5 to 2 hours, but if your like me taking a few draws every few minutes youll get at least 3 hours out of it (suggest purchasing 2 batteries so you can continuously rotate from charger to vaping)
7. using their express DHL it takes 24hours or less to ship , i ordered mine 1pm wednesday and received it at 11am thursday.
8. Cartomizers are refillable if you know how to open them properly.
9. Starter kit may be on the pricey side but its well worth it for the service and ease of receiving and using the product.
10. once the initial cost for the starter kit is done the upkeep of the elusion isnt all that bad with a 5 pack of carts costing 16.99 P+H included, and once cartoz are used , order some ejuice from other suppliers to refill.
theres more reasons why i recommend but may not be as relevant

Cons: Small variety of cartomizers and flavours (they do supply nicotine cartomizers though)
- one battery wont satisfy, youll need to purchase an extra along with your starter kit
-slightly on the pricey side

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Hmm, spam ??? I'll bite back.

I have Elusion and I like them. Ah, to live in NZ where you can buy these in chemists !!!
They are small compared to the KR808-D style, however smaller battery seems to = shorter battery life. I get maybe 3 hours out of a battery, but they do recharge in about an hour direct to AC, can't comment on their PCC charging time yet (forgot to buy cord for it originally - why isn't it included with the PCC?). I've just ordered a 3rd battery because I run them down them so quickly.

If I got the orange light they wouldn't be obvious, but they were out of stock when I bought - back in now. Still, I like the blue light.
Vapour, to me is good. Not the best, not the worst. The cartos don't get too hot.

Flavour? Well, I like their menthol, as I was a menthol analogue smoker. It is closer to menthol than many ecigs, which can be overpoweringly minty. A bit raw, but that = TH, even in 0mg nictotine. (I started on their 6mg)
Not sure where you're getting yourpacks of cartos from for $16.99 - they are $19.99 AUD
I was a 30 a day smoker originally.And I get through an Elusion carto a day, easily!

I like Elusion, cos they are small & I think the taste & draw experience are most like a real cigarette, however I have since ordered 3 different types of e-cigs because I feel I haven't found the right fit for me yet. That said, I've also just ordered more supplies of Elusion.

DHL fast? Moderately, is all I can say. Do you live in Sydney???!!! Took a heck of a lot longer to Tasmania. Am trying their $6.50 postal service this time, so I'll see the difference. Cigarti got here much quicker from Dubai than DHL got Elusion from NZ to here !!! Seriously, and no it wasn't time held in Customs.

Overall, I like them. Just wouldn't rave over them. And that's my :2c:

I live in Australia and own a new elusion kit with the pcc , it is a more expensive option than some , but I think for the new vapor or someone who is not interested in filling their own carts and just happy to purchase the pre filled carts it's an ok option , charging time is fair , get close to 4x full charges out of the pcc , nice LCD display on the front of pcc led light inside and on bottom , quite handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread