Recommendation on a good sour non-salt liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PartyMan1

Dec 28, 2018
Probably my favorite juices I've tried have had kinda a sour taste to them, like a sour candy/sour berry..etc.

My first juice I really liked was hawk sauce by mountvaporbaker. I'm not even a menthol fan but I liked that juice as the menthol was very subtle and just complimented the sour berry flavor.

Then I tried a brand called "prickly pear" which was pretty good, a sour light citrusy taste. Then I tried some juices by a brand called northwest's finest called sour seas and rockin seas, those blew me away, absolutely delicious but they don't make them anymore I don't think.

I had also tried a juice called strawberry taffy by the brand "Crave" which wasn't as sour as sour seas but absolutely insanely delicious that it made me mouth water..

You have any recommendations on juices I might like?

Reactions: stols001

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I just tried a juice my buddy said was to strong for him and asked if I wanted it. It's Candy King (sour worms) and it's really good. I didn't think I would like it because of the description but it's good and cheap also.
    Sour Worms Ejuice by Candy King 100ml

PartyMan1

Dec 28, 2018
    I just tried a juice my buddy said was to strong for him and asked if I wanted it. It's Candy King (sour worms) and it's really good. I didn't think I would like it because of the description but it's good and cheap also.
    Sour Worms Ejuice by Candy King 100ml

I was looking at candy king juices the other day, they definitely have caught my eye. that looks like a good price, my local vape shop prices everything so dang high it's not even funny, It's about $35 for a bottle of candy king there. Gonna order online for sure.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA

PartyMan1

Dec 28, 2018

thanks, I already ordered it from your other link though lol. But I ordered the "sour worms on ice" instead, because I wonder if it will be like hawk sauce from mount baker kinda, I liked that stuff.

hope it gets here soon, im smoking cigarettes right now. my new vape kit should be here tomorrow the kroma a + zenith. but won't have any juice for it till that gets here. no way I'm buying it from the local shop for $35.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread