Recommendations of flavors from mt baker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decimate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2013
California
Gonna give mt baker vapors a try, what are some of their best flavors? Some of my favorite flavors lately have been Lemon-Lime, Redbull, Mt. Dew and Tangerine.. so looking for something sweet. When I looked around the selection, flavors like Spurberry, Berry Creamy, Afternoon Delight, Moo juice and Sour Yum caught my eye. Any recommendations? Hoping to find something I like enough to get the big 236ml bottle of :vapor:

thx

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ooooo.....such a tough question.

f95abb14dbcc040743b9d8e550ca3806.jpg

All of the blue toppers are MBV and even a couple of the white.

In my order of preference.......

Black licorice
Black licorice
Black licorice
Orange dream bar
Sweet cherry bomb
Butterscotch and caramel candy tie.
Moo juice
Blue moo
Solar flare......very surprised that I love the menthol in this. Went through15ml pretty fast.
Red licorice
And did I say Black licorice?

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
Gonna give mt baker vapors a try, what are some of their best flavors? Some of my favorite flavors lately have been Lemon-Lime, Redbull, Mt. Dew and Tangerine.. so looking for something sweet. When I looked around the selection, flavors like Spurberry, Berry Creamy, Afternoon Delight, Moo Juice and Sour Yum caught my eye. Any recommendations? Hoping to find something I like enough to get the big 236ml bottle of :vapor:

thx

IMO, Sour Yum tastes EXACTLY like the watermelon sour candies you can buy. So I don't know that I'd categorize that as "sweet", but it's a candy flavor, so... well, you know your tastes better than we do.

Moo Juice is VERY popular, but will need steep time.

DSullivan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Spring Lake Heights
So far from MVB I have tried Coconut, Banana, Afternoon Delight, Apple Rings, Bubblegum. They were all ok, but nothing really stood out enough for me to order them again. Maybe they need more steeping. The flavors seemed very muted to me compared other juices I have tried. (even with extra shots).

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
We just started ordering from MBV last month. So far, daughter LOVES Candy Corn, Salted Caramel, Strawberry Shortcake. I liked Berry Creamy, Sticky Bun, Cinnamon Bun. They made me a Tres Leches Cake as my free sample last order, even though it was listed as out of stock, and I LOVED it. Daughter vapes 65pg/35vg 18 mg. nicotine, I vape 80 pg/20 vg at 18 mg. nicotine. All vaped on cigalikes with cartos either from Vapor 9 or Revolution Vapor. We are really happy so far with what we have gotten. All with no flavor shots. I really like the fact that MBV puts both positive and negative reviews of their juices on the website, so you can see what people like/don't like about individual flavors. Salted Caramel does clog the cartos, but daughter likes it, so she saves it for when cartos are on their last legs anyway so she does not feel she is wasting cartos. Best advice I can offer - read the reviews of each flavor you think you want on the site, and take it from there. So far, we have not been disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread