The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Recommendations on sweet, strong liquids?

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by Annastasia, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Annastasia

Annastasia Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Title says it all. :) I keep waiting for my sense of taste to kick back in after nearly a month of vaping, but I'm starting to think I just don't have one!

Can anyone offer a review on some very strong tasting liquids, something in the line of vanilla or peach? I don't need anything super strong nicotine-wise, and throat hit isn't too much an issue (though it's nice), I just want something strong tasting.

I have tried Totally Wicked's coconut, as well as some vanilla from Best E-cigs and plum from AlternaSmokes. All were good, but really pretty faint to me. Need something that'll knock my socks off.

Thanks for the help!

2. crazyhorse

crazyhorse Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2009
    Baja Alabama
    Rum from WetYourStick is very sweet and the strength of the flavor is absolutely off the hook. They also have a Peach. All I can tell you about that right now is it tastes exactly like a peach. Sometime in the next few days I'll be doing an official review of it and Banana.

Check the review thread to read up on the Rum liquid and stay tuned for reviews on the other two.

3. Annastasia

May 12, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Thanks, Crazyhorse. Can't wait to see the reviews. :)

4. kLAcK

kLAcK Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2009
    Las Vegas, NV
    Peach cobbler from Johnson's Creek is excellent. It has a very strong peach flavor and good vapor.

5. Figurehead

Figurehead Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2009
    Las Vegas Nevada
    ANY of Walrus' flavors. He's the Mad Vapor. Check out the review I just posted. Man these are YUMMY!

6. Annastasia

May 12, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    I've been thinking about ordering from him ( if he'll let me)!

*goes off to find your review*

7. Figurehead

Figurehead Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2009
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Yes, IF he will let you. People, remember, when ordering from Walrus, you are doing so on HIS terms. Mind your manners and do what he says... or NO JUICE FOR YOU! LOL! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.