• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Recommendations ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrdUK

Moved On
Jun 6, 2009
UK
smoking20.info
I just got some RY4 from RD, taste nice kind of sweet flavor to it. Also have just tried TW's Redbull I like it, tastes like redbull lol

These are on the titan btw, my marlboro doesn't really have much taste to it on 510 but the two I just mentioned have a good flavor to them using it.

Also I have been vapeing menthol too I like the nice hit

Kula

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Scotland
Hi there,

I would recommend giving ECOpure a go - I am currently vaping the Rich but I think the Regular is the best. I am sensitive to PG and therefore am biased towards VG suppliers.

One thing to note with ECOpure is that it took me a week of soley vaping it before I was able to taste it properly (mainly because my sinuses and taste buds were screwed by PG). I don't know if regular PG users found this or not.

I also vape Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured and Original Tobacco - the JC flavours are stronger than the ECOpure but ECOpure has such a clean taste (only way I can describe it). The JC liquids have quite a smoky taste to them. I struggle to choose between JC and ECO - different days I like one better than the other (sometimes I mix them together)

When I was trying to vape PG liquids one of the best flavours I tried was Janty Marlboro - nice kind of dry tobacco tatse with a great throat hit.

Hope that kind of helps.

Kula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread