Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Can't make any personal recommendations as I live in the US, but here are some links I have seen posted (by UK members) for you to explore:

ECF Links
Other Links
Batteries - If you want a UK supplier I would check out Torchy the Battery Boy on UKVapers (he also sells on ebay). He has a very good reputation there.

Tagging @djsvapour & @Chrissie (both UK members).

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Cheapest high-quality-on-paper nic from UK: vapers-emporium and everything-liquid; Nicselect also diluted by Alchem's pharma-subcontractor and vapers-emporium have coas also for the diluted product, with batch-numbers on the bottles to compare against the specific coa online to e.g. see exact mg nic etc in bottle...

( Most neutral nic available in EU, is imho chemnovatic, which can be gotten up to 100mg at pink-mule.com, which is a very good and trustworthy vendor. Not UK I know, but nonetheless :) )

VG/PG in UK, cheapest in bulk: windsor & astor, lubrisolve and classikool.

Amber glass bottles with polycone lids in UK: Naturallythinking, e-essentials and ampulla.

Sorry, don't know much about flavorings(outside inawera distributers and molinberry/molinshop from poland), or syringes, beakers etc. as I exclusively vape unflavored and measures by weight.

Last edited:

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
If you're feeling lazy and want to semi-DIY from pre-mixed concentrates (like I often do), there's LeisureLiquids.

Lots of good stuff from Mom&Pop and T-Juice... and a few new ones, I just noticed. They also have a lot of the supplies (I assume) you are looking for.

Edit: almost forgot... try coupon code: all10

Last edited:

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
Cheapest high-quality-on-paper nic from UK: vapers-emporium and everything-liquid; Nicselect also diluted by Alchem's pharma-subcontractor and vapers-emporium have coas also for the diluted product, with batch-numbers on the bottles to compare against the specific coa online to e.g. see exact mg nic etc in bottle...

( Most neutral nic available in EU, is imho chemnovatic, which can be gotten up to 100mg at pink-mule.com, which is a very good and trustworthy vendor. Not UK I know, but nonetheless :) )

VG/PG in UK, cheapest in bulk: windsor & astor, lubrisolve and classikool.

Amber glass bottles with polycone lids in UK: Naturallythinking, e-essentials and ampulla.

Sorry, don't know much about flavorings(outside inawera distributers and molinberry/molinshop from poland), or syringes, beakers etc. as I exclusively vape unflavored and measures by weight.

Personally did not like Vapers-Emporium nicotine base, it had a very strong smell to it and juices made with it had to steep a long time to overcome the 'biscuit' taste. Did also start to smell like fish/PVA glue (school days) after about 6 months.

I agree on the Chemnovatic Nic, got my first batch of it a few weeks ago and it has made the world of difference. So much cleaner tasting, I can now just about shake-n-vape.
You can get it in the UK from Vapesque (the only place here that sells it I believe).

As for flavour concentrates, the best places are Chef's vapour and Vapable (in my opinion).

PG/VG from Amazon, Classikool (or similar) is good and cheap. Think it is about 7 or 8 quid per litre with free delivery.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
DoubleEwe, I too prefer chemnovatic nic :) Also, I didn't knew about vapesque, thanks! I always "stockpile" EU vendors for cheap/quality products... I wish they had 100mg though, like pink-mule, but of course understandable as an UK vendor following there posion-act of max 74mg nic without license... However, the thing that appeals me with vapesque, is that it's straight from the manufacturer, no middleman; I like that. Of course molinshop has this too, but max 36mg isn't much imho...

Anway, the nic I had from vapers emporium was fine. I have talked with the owner, and they don't do anything with the nic, other than redistributing the big 50L pre-diluted 72mg batches into smaller bottles and label them with batch-numbers and date etc. The nic is straight from alchem's nicselect brand, which is very pure on paper, so I guess you where unlucky, although chemnovatic also to me tastes better. Although, if only nic to me tastes like biscuits, then I would be happy, as I don't like the taste in higher than 3mg :) (Unflavored vaper here)

Btw, all nic smells like fish(especially when warm) and that only gets worse over time due to oxidation, as else it's simply not nic... Many nics, don't show much fish in the beginning, because other fragrances overpowers that, like the alkaline chemical, and/or nutty wooden damp tobacco notes...

Last edited:
Reactions: DoubleEwe

Matty316

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2014
Hull, England

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
DoubleEwe, I too prefer chemnovatic nic :) Also, I didn't knew about vapesque, thanks! I always "stockpile" EU vendors for cheap/quality products... I wish they had 100mg though, like pink-mule, but of course understandable as an UK vendor following there posion-act of max 74mg nic without license... However, the thing that appeals me with vapesque, is that it's straight from the manufacturer, no middleman; I like that. Of course molinshop has this too, but max 36mg isn't much imho...

Anway, the nic I had from vapers emporium was fine. I have talked with the owner, and they don't do anything with the nic, other than redistributing the big 50L pre-diluted 72mg batches into smaller bottles and label them with batch-numbers and date etc. The nic is straight from alchem's nicselect brand, which is very pure on paper, so I guess you where unlucky, although chemnovatic also to me tastes better. Although, if only nic to me tastes like biscuits, then I would be happy, as I don't like the taste in higher than 3mg :) (Unflavored vaper here)

Btw, all nic smells like fish(especially when warm) and that only gets worse over time due to oxidation, as else it's simply not nic... Many nics, don't show much fish in the beginning, because other fragrances overpowers that, like the alkaline chemical, and/or nutty wooden damp tobacco notes...

That is good to know about the nic fish!
I did also get heartburn/acid reflux when I used Vapers emporium nic at 6mg, but that may be the flavourings rather than the nic base, it was also spicy on the tongue (when vaping, not drinking it).
I will test the same recipe with Chem nic and see if there is a difference...

Yeah, I was quite annoyed when I saw that Molinshop only offer 36mg/ml to standard customers, it just seems crazy considering all the other nic vendors allow us to have 72mg/ml without having to be vendors ourselves.

I am not sure if it makes a difference, but I got PG nic base from Chem and AVG from Vapers Emporium. PG works better for me as my preferred ratio is 60VG/40PG, so no real need for distilled water to be in the mix.

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
I've been using Vapable - Incredible Value E Cigs, E Liquid and Accessories for flavors. They have a pretty good range and UK delivery is free for orders over £10.
When I'm feeling lazy I sometimes order from Vape Flavour Concentrates & Mixing Liquids | Just Vape 247 They have some good pre mixed flavors from Mt Baker and Mom & Pops amongst others.

Yeah, the free delivery on orders over a tenner is pretty great. I wish Chef's vapour would do that.
Vapable seem to do sales on flavourings quite a bit too, but they really need to increase the range of flavourings that they stock (and brands). I would shop there more if they had more items.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
DoubleEwe, Yeah, you will probably be able to taste a difference between the two nics, but I just meant that nicselect isn't bad nic per-say imho :)

Btw, I forgot to say that if you didn't get there nic in the last year, then it wasn't nicselect from alchem, but from nicobrand in ireland, and I can say now that it was what you got, since they blend water in there vg nic(avg), which alchem never does...

The nic from nicobrand had some bad reviews often, and e.g. the owner of everything-liquid states that he believes they dosen't make there nic themselves, but get if from the far east... Alchem's is from India btw and i'm pretty sure it's purer on paper than nicobrands, as nicobrand's coa's just state according to spec for all the impurities/purity, whereas alchem specifically lists there values which many times are e.g over 5 times better than spec. Also in the last year atleast, alchem's nicselect has never been measured to under 100% assay nic... Of course over 100% pure isn't possible, but the spec states from 99% to 101% assay, because of imprecision's in testing...

Last edited:
Reactions: DoubleEwe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread