• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

"Recruiting" for Pinellas Co. Vapers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
We had another meet last night...as always, it's fun to be with other vapers...seeing other PV models...trying different juices.

Anyway, I've decided to try to get more of the Pinellas, Hillsborough, and Mantanee vapers to come out for our meetups. Even if you aren't in those counties, you're more than welcome, of course. We will probably meet again where we did last night as we can vape inside at the bar/lounge area when there is inclement weather. For good weather, they have a nice outdoor Tiki bar area. The location is fairly easy to get to...on the St. Pete side of the Sunshine Skyway bridge.

I don't organize the meetups but if you let me know what would draw you to a meetup, let me know and I'll pass the info along to the organizer.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Hi SudokuGal,

I am a newbie. Just got my Ego last week. I am in Clearwater and would def be interested in meeting up with local vapers. Btw is there anywhere local to buy juice?

I'm not sure about local to Clearwater.

I do plan on going to the Totally Wicked vaping lounge this weekend. I've never tried their juices but I think they'll be set up for taste testing.

Hope you love your eGo...I like mine immensely.

melonboi

Feb 28, 2010
Florida
Hey thanks. I heard today that there is a guy with a booth at the Wagon Wheel Flea Market, might drive by there this weekend. Really thinking I will go down to Bradenton tho to check out the Totally WIcked lounge this weekend. Had no idea they were there..Thanks for the info.

Loving my eGo.......thinking about adding an 801 because I have read here in the forum that others think they vape the flavours better.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Most of the Pinellas group is planning to go to TW Saturday. TW just opened their retail store. If you haven't found the information on the TW subforum here, let me know and I can send you the address. The "celebration" is starting at noon.

I'll try to find the thread of a new vendor in the Tampa area...she doesn't have her site up yet but said she'd be glad to meet anyone.

see this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-forum/5198-tampa-fl-get-your-ecigs-here.html

Last edited:

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
well as of saturday the local vendor will be TW in bradenton!!

wonderful thread SGal!!

Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to make it easier for you to attend meets. I organize the Pinellas group and have moved the meets to an area that was closer for some of our group to be able to attend and not have to travel as long.

when we have a larger group we do raffles..which consists on juices/kits/diy kits we also do beta testing for a few diffrent suppliers.

we have meets once a month and im also looking to get an annual or bi annual florida meet together where everyone can meet.

so welcome to the florida group and i hope to see you at the next meet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread