The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

"Recruiting" for Pinellas Co. Vapers Club

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by SudokuGal, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    We had another meet last night...as always, it's fun to be with other vapers...seeing other PV models...trying different juices.

Anyway, I've decided to try to get more of the Pinellas, Hillsborough, and Mantanee vapers to come out for our meetups. Even if you aren't in those counties, you're more than welcome, of course. We will probably meet again where we did last night as we can vape inside at the bar/lounge area when there is inclement weather. For good weather, they have a nice outdoor Tiki bar area. The location is fairly easy to get to...on the St. Pete side of the Sunshine Skyway bridge.

I don't organize the meetups but if you let me know what would draw you to a meetup, let me know and I'll pass the info along to the organizer.

2. melonboi

melonboi Full Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Florida
    Hi SudokuGal,

I am a newbie. Just got my Ego last week. I am in Clearwater and would def be interested in meeting up with local vapers. Btw is there anywhere local to buy juice?

3. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Anyone in the area notice that vapers are gathering at the new Totally Wicked loung/retail store in Bradenton this weekend? Check out the TW subforum.

4. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    I'm not sure about local to Clearwater.

I do plan on going to the Totally Wicked vaping lounge this weekend. I've never tried their juices but I think they'll be set up for taste testing.

Hope you love your eGo...I like mine immensely.

5. melonboi

melonboi Full Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Florida
    Hey thanks. I heard today that there is a guy with a booth at the Wagon Wheel Flea Market, might drive by there this weekend. Really thinking I will go down to Bradenton tho to check out the Totally WIcked lounge this weekend. Had no idea they were there..Thanks for the info.

Loving my eGo.......thinking about adding an 801 because I have read here in the forum that others think they vape the flavours better.

6. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Most of the Pinellas group is planning to go to TW Saturday. TW just opened their retail store. If you haven't found the information on the TW subforum here, let me know and I can send you the address. The "celebration" is starting at noon.

I'll try to find the thread of a new vendor in the Tampa area...she doesn't have her site up yet but said she'd be glad to meet anyone.

see this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/5198-tampa-fl-get-your-ecigs-here.html

7. rwalleyjr

rwalleyjr Full Member

Mar 3, 2010
    Tampa
    That was over a year ago Sudokugal.She hasn't posted on here since last april

8. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Well dang...never even looked at the date. Thanks!

9. rwalleyjr

rwalleyjr Full Member

Mar 3, 2010
    Tampa
    me neither when I first replied to the post

10. rwalleyjr

rwalleyjr Full Member

Mar 3, 2010
    Tampa
    So do you know of a local supplier,I need a 901 Battery NOW!!!!!!!

11. JennFL5366

JennFL5366 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    well as of saturday the local vendor will be TW in bradenton!!

wonderful thread SGal!!

Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to make it easier for you to attend meets. I organize the Pinellas group and have moved the meets to an area that was closer for some of our group to be able to attend and not have to travel as long.

when we have a larger group we do raffles..which consists on juices/kits/diy kits we also do beta testing for a few diffrent suppliers.

we have meets once a month and im also looking to get an annual or bi annual florida meet together where everyone can meet.

so welcome to the florida group and i hope to see you at the next meet!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.