The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Red Oak Valencia

Discussion in 'All About Johnson Creek Juice' started by GregH, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GregH

GregH Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 28, 2009
    Georgia USA
    Well I decided to throw caution to the wind and veer away from my trusty tobacco-inspired flavors (JC Original, Tennessee Cured, and now RO Domestic) and try the Valencia.

I was reluctant since I have never had any interest in vaping fruit or candy flavors. So I ordered only a small bottle to start.

It arrived today. So I loaded up an 808 cartomizer and put it on my Protege. For the first time in almost a year, I have officially made myself slightly ill by vaping too much. I literally could not put it down for over 20 minutes of straight vaping. I had to force myself to stop.

The description on JC's site is spot on: "Cool off with a refreshing splash of orange, then warm up with a spicy kick". That is exactly how I would describe this liquid. The orange is very smooth and is, indeed, refreshing. It's sort of like an orange crush/dreamcicle. But then the kick comes in the form of a very pleasant throat hit.

And for any who are used to only the Original/Tenn Cured/Domestic (especially in the Red Oak line), this liquid is a lot thinner. I don't have a lot of experience with different liquids (I've pretty much been exclusively a JC user), but this is definitely the thinnest liquid I've tried to date.

I will, without a doubt, order more of this. I'll just have to police myself with it. :)

2. CoffNoMoJo

CoffNoMoJo Full Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Indiana
    I got Valencia in my very first order. Couldn't stand it. I kept trying to like it, but I finally pitched it, along with a perfectly good atty because I couldn't get the taste out of it. It reminded me of some truly horrifying orange-flavored coffee I had years ago. Blech.

3. GregH

GregH Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 28, 2009
    Georgia USA
    I can see how this flavor is either a love it or hate it. It's so strong, I find it hard to believe it would elicit many "it's just OK" reactions.

4. MissVapor

MissVapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    I tried it today but its just not my thing...It doesn't taste bad, it reminds me of an orange cream popsicle..I'm sending this one back..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.