Status
Not open for further replies.

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
Ok Red Tail fans. Jerry was thinking of going 100% VG on the Red Tail line. Could I get a conversation going with feedback here. Right now we are doing 80/20 VG/PG. Let yourself be heard!
:unsure:

I prefer 50/50 or more PG simply because the higher the VG, the more the juice gunks up my coils. However, I have no PG allergies. Perhaps you could make a few ratio options if it's not too difficult on production?

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Well yes, t'would be a prerequisite (-;

Snickerdoodle, Bright Leaf, Dark Honey, Tobacco Road. No change in taste or viscosity and 100% VG. That would be well received!

Yeah, what he said! Plus Black Darjim :)

In all seriousness, I must say that I've had a bit of an epiphany with the Mint, Mango, Berry (Red Tail). I ordered it a while back (because of the mint), tried it in a cartomizer tank and thought it was "nice, ok." Figured that it was a tad light on the taste (for me) and kind of forgot about it. I resumed my love affair with P-38 and Black Darjim both the WTA. I chocked it up to the fact that it was high VG and that someone with my lack of taste buds could never enjoy high VG liquids. A couple days ago, I saw a mention of the MMB by someone here on the Aroma thread and gave it another try. This time I dripped it and WOW!! Don't know if it was in need of steeping or if it was the delivery system or both. I am impressed (and surprised). Aroma has again blown one of my stereotypes. Thanks!
With that said, I am open to trying higher VG e-liquids from you guys. I don't mind that wicks may get more funky as I switch my cotton wicks frequently.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Yeah, what he said! Plus Black Darjim :)

In all seriousness, I must say that I've had a bit of an epiphany with the Mint, Mango, Berry (Red Tail). I ordered it a while back (because of the mint), tried it in a cartomizer tank and thought it was "nice, ok." Figured that it was a tad light on the taste (for me) and kind of forgot about it. I resumed my love affair with P-38 and Black Darjim both the WTA. I chocked it up to the fact that it was high VG and that someone with my lack of taste buds could never enjoy high VG liquids. A couple days ago, I saw a mention of the MMB by someone here on the Aroma thread and gave it another try. This time I dripped it and WOW!! Don't know if it was in need of steeping or if it was the delivery system or both. I am impressed (and surprised). Aroma has again blown one of my stereotypes. Thanks!
With that said, I am open to trying higher VG e-liquids from you guys. I don't mind that wicks may get more funky as I switch my cotton wicks frequently.

I'm curious about the flavors that come out or get muted with different attie types. I dont have a solid answer that can explain your situation.

What I can say is that mint mango was our top 5 liquids for long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
FWIW, I'm for the present only using cartotanks and RDA's for flavored liquids, have the same outcome as Robinowitz.
Crazy good in a dripper with most muted in comparison when in a cartotank.
Hitt is using Aspire devices and getting good flavor as I recall, though how many of the Red Tail line he's using I forget.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've actually been using the berry best p'cakes in a crystal vision clearo. I have on hand tobacco road, DHT, lemonade stand, snickerdoodle, and bright leaf in the redtail line right now. The aspire mini vivi so far have worked really well with thick liquids. Also in te aroma line the past week or so I've been using GI Joe and Beatle Juice in an aspire and get what I consider to be good flavor from them.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I'm curious about the flavors that come out or get muted with different attie types. I dont have a solid answer that can explain your situation.

What I can say is that mint mango was our top 5 liquids for long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mint Mango going to be on my next order....with WTA of course. Yes, generally the least to most flavor for me has been: BCC (ProTanks, re-wicking), carto tank (or RBA type tank) a big step up, then the best with dripping (IGO L or Reomizer on Reo). I know lots of folks that love BCC's but I just can't get enough flavor to satisfy my big flavor desire. I also tend to like a warmer vape as well. I say, whatever we like, is the BEST delivery system :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread