RedMule or HV RedMule? that is the question! Need to know ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashes

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.midwest-edm.com
I'm placing a big juice order after I get up around noon CST so I hope to wake to some answers here :)

Anyway, I'm torn between the HV redmule and regular 24mg Redmule. I'm using a standard 510 battery/atty set up. I like the HV juices because they seem to last a little longer (i drip) and they have much better vapor production (at least what I experienced) - However I don't get as much of a Nic rush that I fee from the 24mg... strong throat hit too...

So each has their advantages, I'm so torn IDK what to do!? someone help me. Anyone tried them both and have a preference for a particular reason? *pulls hair out*

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
Here's what I do, with great results (although I've never done it with the red bull flavor...).

Get a big bottle of 48/60 mg unflavored juice from Drew and mix it with the HV juice. All I do is put like 6 or 7 drops of the unflavored in an empty cart, and then 13/14 of the HV. You can hardly tell the difference in vapor or flavor, and the throat hit is even better. Plus, this way you can have the HV red bull for when you just feel like chain vaping without going overboard on the nic.

Hope this helps!

edit - another great thing about having the unflavored is that you can kick any flavor up a notch if you want. I've done this for pretty much every HV juice I have at some point in time. It allows me to enjoy the amazing HV juice but still get the nic i want.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Here's what I do, with great results (although I've never done it with the red bull flavor...).

Get a big bottle of 48/60 mg unflavored juice from Drew and mix it with the HV juice. All I do is put like 6 or 7 drops of the unflavored in an empty cart, and then 13/14 of the HV. You can hardly tell the difference in vapor or flavor, and the throat hit is even better. Plus, this way you can have the HV red bull for when you just feel like chain vaping without going overboard on the nic.

Hope this helps!

edit - another great thing about having the unflavored is that you can kick any flavor up a notch if you want. I've done this for pretty much every HV juice I have at some point in time. It allows me to enjoy the amazing HV juice but still get the nic i want.

This is EXACTLY what I would of suggested and often do with many flavors and strengths in my other attys but havent tried to date with Cartomizers...Brilliant...
Drew

Lashes

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.midwest-edm.com
Apparently I was smoking crack last night when I posted this...apparently there is no HV red mule!?! I went with the 24mg since no HV though I waasssss going to get the HV after reading the replies with the 48mg concentrate.

Drew, can we get a HV red mule?! that would definitely set you apart from the competition in the red bull taste department :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread