Refilling cart. polyester material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfod

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
TN, USA
Since the replacement filler material is somewhat springy and difficult to form and stuff into the cart., this technique seems to work pretty well for me:
Use a toothpick and roll the polyester filler tightly around the toothpick.
Insert the toothpick with the material attached, into the empty cart.
Reverse the toothpick twist, and remove the toothpick--leaving the filler material in the cart. Use scissors to cut material even with cart top.
Fill with juice and vape.

MisKate

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Illinois, USA
That sounds like a good idea, will try it. I am really brand new to this, but I took a little bit of the poly filler and rolled it into a tube or log shape between my palms. Then quickly took scissors and cut the tube even at top and bottom so it's about the correct length. Have to stuff it in the cart fast, before it springs back to full-size, making it difficult to poke into the little space in the cart.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Since the replacement filler material is somewhat springy and difficult to form and stuff into the cart., this technique seems to work pretty well for me:
Use a toothpick and roll the polyester filler tightly around the toothpick.
Insert the toothpick with the material attached, into the empty cart.
Reverse the toothpick twist, and remove the toothpick--leaving the filler material in the cart. Use scissors to cut material even with cart top.
Fill with juice and vape.

I do the same thing with tweezers. I found that the polyester seems to burn easier, and keep that burnt taste. I'm planning on trying something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread