The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Dear Guest, 

ECF will be down for an extended period Tuesday 25th January from 6am central / 7am Eastern. 

This is due to a server migration. With any luck we'll by open by lunchtime. Thanks in advance for your patience :)

@low_tar_neil

Dismiss Notice

Refilling English Toffee carts?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by kdcaines, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kdcaines

kdcaines Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2009
    Manchester, NH
    I have been waiting for the English toffee juice to refill my fiancé’s carts with. I have a ton of empty carts waiting and was wondering if I should just fill with another flavor. Anyone know of a good complimentary flavor for the English toffee?

2. Taryn

Taryn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Florida
    I refill mine with coconut, chocolate or similar flavors. I bet even coffee type flavors would work. Or you can rinse them and refill them with anything.

3. kdcaines

Sep 23, 2009
    Manchester, NH
    Thanks I'll order some coconut juice. He doesn't like chocolate or coffee.
    I was wondering if I should get some cinn bunn to try in them, has anyone tried that?

4. Taryn

Taryn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Florida
    I like the cinnamon bun but I do taste mostly cinnamon and little if any bun. I'd say it was a medium cinnamon taste.

5. VapingRulz

VapingRulz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2009
    Florida
    MyFreedomSmokes extra-flavor English Toffee is the absolute BEST flavor I've vaped... except for Keoke Coffee, another great one.

6. Scottbee

Scottbee Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2009
    Okauchee Lake, WI
    Not to pump a different vendor.. but if you like VG and absolutely can't get what you want from V4L.... the ladies at Cignot mix up an ECOpure based English Toffee that is mighty fine.

$.02.

7. CatMommy

CatMommy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    My second favorite vendor. I buy juice and 510 supplies from them.

8. critterbug

critterbug Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2009
    Herein, VA
    ok I know this is just not relevant to the thread, but it's also not worthy of its own thread.

What in the world does english toffee taste like to you? I bought a pack and thought it was a given that I'd love it and it just...tastes weird... hold on. I'm gonna grab it and give it another shot (done this 4 times or so) and try to describe it...

like lemon coconut? i dunno. i'm going to keep trying.

9. kdcaines

Sep 23, 2009
    Manchester, NH
    Yeah, I definately taste a slight bit of coconut. Lemon, ummm not so much......jeeeez I can't really figure it out!:confused: I can't say I have ever tasted anything like it. I just stole it from my fiance so I can try to figure it out and I don't think he's gonna get this one back:p It's really good!

10. critterbug

critterbug Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2009
    Herein, VA
    LOL kdcaines. thanks for giving it a check and letting me know. I wonder what my deal is. How can I not like it! Aaaaaaah!

Anyway, I can't love them all. ;)

11. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    I am with you on this one-the ecopure english toffee is to die for-aweet? YES AND OH SO GOOD. I vape this after dinner for my sweets. I am no longer interested in having food sweets. A plus in my world.

12. kdcaines

Sep 23, 2009
    Manchester, NH
    LOL kdcaines. thanks for giving it a check and letting me know. I wonder what my deal is. How can I not like it! Aaaaaaah!

That's why Steve has given us soooo many choices:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.