Reflections on one year of vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pir123

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2012
Massachusetts
Hi Everyone,

Today marks almost exactly one year since I started vaping. I still enjoy it, and see no end in sight.

The vivi nova (both sizes) has been my main vape for most of the past year. I'm happy with it. My first kit (A Boge Leo) didn't get used for long. I got the vivi nova about month in, and haven't looked back. Though the Leo batteries I have (with 510 adapter) are still going strong after a year, whereas the replaceable batteries for my cheap mini "vvtube" are going south already. I played around some with a DCT, but the VN seems less expensive to run, easier to maintain, and most importantly, for me anyway, deliver more consistent performance. I've got a few dripping atomizers, but find I hardly ever use them except for tasting new flavors. I always carry two complete sets, and alternate them all day.

I've yet to "break even", though I figure I will eventually, since I'm spending a tad less on juice than I did on rolling tobacco (I was a light smoker). I figure I vape around 1-3 mls a day. So I probably actually vape more than I smoked.

I'm using NET liquids almost exclusively. After trying Vaperite, W2V, HHV, I've pretty much settled on a few selections from Goodejuice's House Brewed line as my all-day-vape. They're yummy and not fussy.

At first vaping was like a "hobby" and I would get quite excited about it. Now, for better, or worse, I don't really think of it like that. It's just something I do. It's a bit strange, since I'm (so far) the only person I know (AFK) that vapes. I'm not much of an "evangelist", so I tend not to talk about it unless people ask.

One interesting personal observation: As a smoker, I could go several hours without smoking, no sweat, though eventually there was always that very powerful urge. With vaping, the urge is still there, but MUCH less powerful. I don't often go long without a puff, but on those days where it's not convenient, I have no problem going all day without a vape.

Anyway, It's been quite a while since I posted, so I figured I'd touch in to celebrate my "anniversary". I'd like to thank all the forum users for answering my newbie questions many moons ago. The people here are a great bunch.

All the best,

-Pir

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Today marks almost exactly one year since I started vaping. I still enjoy it, and see no end in sight.

snoopy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread