Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
It depends on how long they'd stay there. Here's what Geoff had to say on the subject.
We have TWO mini fridges specifically for storing nicotine. This would normally be bad for LONG TERM storage of nicotine, but no nicotine stays in our location long enough for that to be a worry.

If you've got a couple of liquids you'll likely use in the next month or two, a fridge that isn't super cold is a good place to store your liquids. But this isn't an optimal condition for your liquids if you're considering long term storage as the cold will render the liquid unusable over long periods of time. (beyond a few months)

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
I just got my last order of TV juice sent with a business card and on the back one of tips were to store your juices out of sunlight and below 60 degrees. It's hot out here in California so would it be ok to refrigerate them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This subject has come up numerous times and Geoff does NOT recommend refrigeration (something to do with humidity). Just make sure you store in a dark cool place. From what I have read, most people just store it in a a cabinet or drawer. I would recommend not buying more juice than you can vape in a 6 month period. I have been using TV juices since March, and have never had any of their juices go bad on me. I keep my house at approximately 70 degrees.

Well, not buying more than I can vape in 6 months could be a problem since I bought about 90 flavors in the last month. Can you tell I am new to this and a just a little compulsive? (I am selling some unused juices right now...hint...hint).

I found the perfect storage box for juices at a thrift shop. It is a homemade wooden box with removeable shelves in it. Now all my bottles are sitting upright and seperated by categories on a shelf (candy/fruit/tobacco/etc). That gave me a nice dark area which also keeps them a little cooler. I keep the box in the living room because that is usually the coolest room in the house. I live in Las Vegas and my thermostat is set at 90 (high electric bills), but the living room always has a fan going too.

Now if I could just stop wanting to buy new flavors.........

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
can liquid be frozen in a deep freezer for long term storage? im talking -40degrees.
Can they be? Probably. Should they be? NO!
Freezer is a BIIIIIIG No-No! Great way to ruin liquids quick, IMO.

As for the other questions. QUITE valid and I'll have to do more research on these. And I think in the long run, it's worth knowing and conveying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread