Regular rotation flavours?.....what's yours??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugs1970

Unresolved Status
Aug 22, 2015
Manchester UK
Hey all, just intregued as to which flavours people have in the 'regular, can't do without' rotation, It's been a while since I discovered one that blew me away so I am looking for inspiration >:)
my regulars are:-
Claim your throne - Kings Crown
Mothers Milk - Suicide Bunny
Freshly squeezed - Element
Pink Lemonade - Element
Looper - ANML

Cheers :)
Pugs.

Reactions: sd3614

Marcello Fialho

Aug 15, 2015
Unfortunately my rotation consists of only one juice (that is, I do not have a rotation). It is a DIY, 65% General Strong Snus juice (there is a youtube video that shows how to do it, mine is 6 bags of snus per 100ml og VG, heated for 20 minutes on boiling water), 10% nicotine (added manually, it doesn't come from the snus) and 25% flavorwest coffee. The snus juice is steeped 3 weeks.
The snus juice alone is not good and the coffee is just plain coffee, but when both are combined, you get something no juice, not even Vitabella is able to give you. I vape it at 35/40 Watts. During the first draw, when the juice is not warm enough, you get only the snus flavor, which by itself I don't care for. But from the second draw on, the coffee kicks in and, depending on the nic level, you will travel through distant shores.
You will have no rotation after you try this. But it gunks up the coils pretty quickly so I only do it when I am home using my atty. I change wicks 10 times a day, haha. It is that gunky. On the go I vape Black Cherry, but is just a mouth wash. It is something that reminds me of how good my snus/coffee is.
I ordered an Aromamizer RDTA and some extra build decks to try to vape this on the go.

I am really hoping someone reads this and tries it. it can make the whole ejuice industry go bust.

Pugs1970

Unresolved Status
Aug 22, 2015
Manchester UK
Unfortunately my rotation consists of only one juice (that is, I do not have a rotation). It is a DIY, 65% General Strong Snus juice (there is a youtube video that shows how to do it, mine is 6 bags of snus per 100ml og VG, heated for 20 minutes on boiling water), 10% nicotine (added manually, it doesn't come from the snus) and 25% flavorwest coffee. The snus juice is steeped 3 weeks.
The snus juice alone is not good and the coffee is just plain coffee, but when both are combined, you get something no juice, not even Vitabella is able to give you. I vape it at 35/40 Watts. During the first draw, when the juice is not warm enough, you get only the snus flavor, which by itself I don't care for. But from the second draw on, the coffee kicks in and, depending on the nic level, you will travel through distant shores.
You will have no rotation after you try this. But it gunks up the coils pretty quickly so I only do it when I am home using my atty. I change wicks 10 times a day, haha. It is that gunky. On the go I vape Black Cherry, but is just a mouth wash. It is something that reminds me of how good my snus/coffee is.
I ordered an Aromamizer RDTA and some extra build decks to try to vape this on the go.

I am really hoping someone reads this and tries it. it can make the whole ejuice industry go bust.
Dude, I would LOVE to try it but unfortunately I think you are on the other side of the world, I don't d.i.y my juice otherwise I would give it a go it sounds lush ;)

Denvap0r

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Colorado
I've heard of Tiki Juice but never tried it, what flavour is it?

Hard to describe actually. It's classified as a tobacco, but I truly don't get any tobacco notes at all from it. Just a mildly sweet tropical type flavor with a mild menthol. I don't like menthol, but I love this juice.

Definitely worth trying.

Reactions: Pugs1970

guccirush9876

Jul 22, 2015
uk
i love dripdrop salted caramel and lemon cheese cake,
soreditch banana cream is lush and there lime sorbet,
Vape Shoreditch - Great Tasting UK Made E Liquid if you go on there you can get 3 10ml bottles for 99p, I can give you the code I know there only small size so I was not expecting great things but the banana cream wow its just great as I said lime sorbet is amazing to no plastic taste and really strong flavs, best banana ive ever tried, also the lime has a really powerful taste. if u want code pm me and ill pass it on, u do have to sign up but only takes 2 mins tworth it for 30ml for 99p,

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
Im looking for a third juice to add to my arsenal, but my two regular vapes are..
The Milk by Teleos (I tried to get something different when I ran out but then went back the next day for another bottle.. yea its that good)
Ghostberry by Steamjunk its super addicting I go through about 15mL a day of this stuff :vapor:

Pugs1970

Unresolved Status
Aug 22, 2015
Manchester UK
i love dripdrop salted caramel and lemon cheese cake,
soreditch banana cream is lush and there lime sorbet,
Vape Shoreditch - Great Tasting UK Made E Liquid if you go on there you can get 3 10ml bottles for 99p, I can give you the code I know there only small size so I was not expecting great things but the banana cream wow its just great as I said lime sorbet is amazing to no plastic taste and really strong flavs, best banana ive ever tried, also the lime has a really powerful taste. if u want code pm me and ill pass it on, u do have to sign up but only takes 2 mins tworth it for 30ml for 99p,
30ml for 99p??.....holy cow :-O

Pugs1970

Unresolved Status
Aug 22, 2015
Manchester UK
Im looking for a third juice to add to my arsenal, but my two regular vapes are..
The Milk by Teleos (I tried to get something different when I ran out but then went back the next day for another bottle.. yea its that good)
Ghostberry by Steamjunk its super addicting I go through about 15mL a day of this stuff :vapor:
yeah the milk is on my short list of things to try I've heard good things and it sounds like my kinda juice :)

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
yeah the milk is on my short list of things to try I've heard good things and it sounds like my kinda juice :)
It is incredible, expensive but totally worth it. Now they have The Milk 2, supposedly more of a cinnamon toast crunch instead of fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA... thats my next buy. If it still has that creamy, smooth brown sugary taste it will be great.

Order from the House of Vapor.. that way you can get the milk as well as some ghostberry :D but I'll give you the same warning the employees gave me when I took my first puff of that magical stuff- they said be careful, people get addicted to it! I said nah no way.. well here I am buried in empty ghostberry bottles!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread