Regulated single 20700/21700 Squonk Mod???

Status
Not open for further replies.

laserloui

Mar 22, 2017
I am on the lookout for a high quality squonk mod and after joining tons and tons of facebook groups i got a little tired. Maybe you can suggest something to me or point me to the right direction?

So far i could only find:
  • Simple 75 from Simplicity mods
  • Something pretty similar to the Simple 75 from Skullkandy Design

The box mod should:
  • Squonk/Bottom Feed
  • Regulated (any chip, DNA75)
  • Single 20700 battery (if possible be also compatible with 21700)
  • Cost less than 250$
The "looks" are surely also important, as well as the 510 positioning, no sharp edges, used materials, buttons, 510 and all the other stuff, but for now i am only trying to find something that suits these main points.

Thanks in advance!

Kelt.

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    Catfish Atty Mods Chapter 3
    Check out the last few pages of the thread. LBC Jr, only single 20700 DNA75 squonker under $250 that I've ever seen
    And it ROCKS!
    carbon fiber-infused nylon. SS door and bezel, color doors available too
    5FoxgHt.jpg

AyUiC55.jpg

txFreEP.jpg

fHxL5Hl.jpg

Kelt.

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    Could you give me its dimensions pls?

And Tom already made a detailed features and dimensions post in the thread:

(Feel free to copy paste this to bring it forward as gets buried)

LBC Jr stats and details
    Body: 3d printed in continuous strand carbon fiber/nylon step sanded to 500 grit to remove external signs of 3d printing, milled door and bezel edges for a more precise fit of doors and bezel. Exaggerated radius on the back of the mod for hand comfort and size reduction.

Board: Dna75 with Catfish Atty Mods specific splash screens (shoutout to Motabrownie) and profiles. Board mounted to the body via brass press in inserts (not threaded plastic)

Battery suggested: NCR 20700A, IJoy 30a/3000mah also approved

Plate and bezel: custom milled and water jetted 304ss, (G10 or Garrolite) optional doors and matching bezels which can be installed by the end user with minimal instruction. Magnetic retention via N54 grade magnets in both the body and the door/bezel

510 connection: Varitube fully automatic, stainless steel, 22 mm, modified for easier bottle changes, flush mounted.

Buttons/actuators: 304ss, same as the LBC200

Contacts: nickel plated spring copper

Internals: Acer 14g silver tinned copper input, 14g tinned copper braid for flex output (510 positive)

Dimensions: 98mm tall, 51mm wide, 25mm thick. (5mm shorter, 7mm narrower and the same thickness as the LBC200

Pricing:
    LBC Jr $250
    IJoy 20700 30a/3000ma batteries $22 per pair
    G10 Door and Bezel kits (Available in Black Matte, Royal Blue Matte, or Digital Camo Matte) $45/set
    Shipping mods: $7/24/34
    Shipping plate/bezel kits only $4

Reactions: B2L

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 5, 2014
    Etna,OH
    How do you get one of these catfish Atty mods?
    I've tried googling for them and can't find anything except a few mentions of a 200dna LiPo mod.
    Go to the modder section his catfish-atty-mods section is in there.

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 27, 2015
    N C
    maybe try the IJOY CAPO Squonk Box? 100W regulated box, comes WITH a 21700 battery and an 8ml bottle, and it's only $51... I'll be ordering one soon.
    $34 on ft without a battery, I too am really looking foward to someone getting hands on with the capo.
    There is also a fuchai squonk coming.
    I really hope these low cost manufacturers are paying attention and go silicone with bottles. Or compatible with current silicone bottles.
    Still waiting.........

Reactions: Heartsdelight
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread