Regulated single 20700/21700 Squonk Mod???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
i am waiting on reviews from tc vapers (phil, daniel, anthony, etc) before I pull the trigger on it
I agree but, the Dripbox cost me more when it launched.
That being said for the cost as long as power mode works properly its probably worth it.
Same board as the regular capo which seems somewhat well received, using the 20700 battery that is.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I agree but, the Dripbox cost me more when it launched.
That being said for the cost as long as power mode works properly its probably worth it.
Same board as the regular capo which seems somewhat well received, using the 20700 battery that is.

bold = not for some, I only vape in tc mode and will NOT vape in vw mode for a variety of reasons

underlined = if true, then I will probably buy it as the non squonk version got decent reviews so far for tc

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I can tell you that I won the ICapitain mod (not the squonker) and the vape is great, tons of features, but it's not the Mod I'm looking for, unfortunately.... It's plastic, and not very durable plastic at that.... I scratched the screen after one day. I wound up giving to the husband who needed a battery for something else, and I had reluctantly given him my aspire zelos mod (I did not want to) and I'm very glad to have it back, and he can like, not knock that one over like I would, constantly (I just had the feeling right out of the gate, that while it had some great features and was a nice vape, I would have broken it in a short period of time).

Keep in mind that I really suck with mods, and durability is one of my number 1 features. I have no idea if the squonk mod is anything like it, really, but that the Capitain non-squonk was a nice vape, great form factor, felt good in the hand, and I could tell I would have gotten great battery life from it, but was an instant PIF situation for me. I'd probably see what others have to say.

This was my first IJOY experience, and my sense was that they do very well with the actual vape-- the finish requires babying which is not something I am prepared to do with a mod. If I'd kept it, I probably would have looked for a wrap, but I'm not sure how well that would have worked with the screen, and the buttons on the screen, etc. Very nice LOOKING mod, but not for me....

Good luck with whatever you decide :)

Anna

Reactions: Heartsdelight

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Anybody seen any updates, ft says shipping Tuesday. Last I checked anyway but not sure if ijoy shipped yet.
Yeah,Ft still says 10/31,i hope so,i have one on preorder from them,but 3F says they are expected to ship around 11/15,so its hard to tell when they will actually ship,i just hope to have it by the end of the year haha.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Dam ijoy. There are some fuchai squonk out in the wild now. It uses what almost looks to be a standard bottle. Might have to cancel the ijoy.. hmmm.....
Screenshot_20171102-181850.png
Screenshot_20171102-181850.png
Screenshot_20171102-182053.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread