Remember the easy atty stand tutorial, Here is one way to finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonar505

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
For those that have never seen it or can not remember it here is a link where I showed you how to make a simple and cheap display stand.

How to make quick & easy display shelves.

Here is how it ended up at the time.
Zy7oxwM.jpg

After adding a couple of more levels I decided to recently finish it up. This is what I came up with but there are many ways to do this.

PvKmlCI.jpg

EFO8fDj.jpg

P3zQS2Z.jpg

Well what do you think?

Sonar505

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Oh, that's gorgeous. The tanks look beautiful on there. If I had enough attys, I'd totally do this. At the moment, it would be a very small stand. :)

Thank you. Not sure if you know yet but Atties are like rabbits. and they tend to multiply very very quickly. So its better to plan ahead ;)

cloudbusting

Apr 6, 2017
uk
For those that have never seen it or can not remember it here is a link where I showed you how to make a simple and cheap display stand.

Zy7oxwM.jpg

After adding a couple of more levels I decided to recently finish it up. This is what I came up with but there are many ways to do this.

PvKmlCI.jpg

EFO8fDj.jpg

P3zQS2Z.jpg

Well what do you think?
smoke_text_effect.png

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Wow real nice collection u got there, now how do i make a stand for just 1 atty :p

Take a round piece of wood and drill a hole in it! My first tank/atty holder was 3 holes and before I finished it I needed one for 5 tanks. Then I said I need a bigger one and made a 13 hole holder which is filled and the 5 hole is for daily use.

Last edited:

Haunter626

Jul 31, 2017
California
Take a round piece of wood and drill a hole it it! My first tank/atty holder was 3 holes and before I finished it I needed one for 5 tanks. Then I said I need a bigger one and made a 13 hole holder which is filled and the 5 hole is for daily use.
Lol awesome thanks for the reply, i have 4 mini post it's in a circle on my computer desk that i rest my atty on when my mods charging :p i hate bottom usb charging mods!

Reactions: thetrucker

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

Zy7oxwM.jpg

PvKmlCI.jpg

EFO8fDj.jpg

P3zQS2Z.jpg

Well what do you think?

This is very nice! I think I will try making one!

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread