Status
Not open for further replies.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
I LOVE my VVG Grand, but sometimes I want something even more handy/stealthy, yet still be able to pack a punch, and the Mini 2.1 is the answer(DUH!)

Being a man I should probably have chosen something really masculine, preferably in camo green or something, but bah, I love red. :)

8555888006_c938fc96e2.jpg

This is just the stock photo from Rob's site, I just placed the order.

It matches my Candy Apple Red Fender Stratocaster well :)

Yup, you were indeed right these tend to multiply.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
That's an awesome color....and since when is RED not manly? :) My friend Ratman just got his brand new Red Metallic 2.1 a week or so ago and it's absolutely beautiful. Heck, with a REO, anything (even pin.....er..."manly salmon") is a manly color. You are going to love it....it's the absolute PERFECT size for a REO (to me.)

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
I LOVE my VVG Grand, but sometimes I want something even more handy/stealthy, yet still be able to pack a punch, and the Mini 2.1 is the answer(DUH!)

Being a man I should probably have chosen something really masculine, preferably in camo green or something, but bah, I love red. :)

blackgrand.jpg

I now have a new all black anodized Grand in my family (I stole the photo from "Itrainer.")

With my "tumbled raw aluminum" and black Grand I have a grey/silver and black thing going on.

Mine are both just plain Grands and not VV, but I'm a simple dude I guess. Besides a bunch of KR808d batteries lying around these are the only "Mods" I own, and once I got my first Grand and then started doing my own rba coil/wicks I knew I needed something for when my REO needed a bath or had to go to Rob's shop for something and the KR808d and cartomizers simply don't cut it when you are used to the Grand w/RBAs. :laugh:

I have a black Stratocaster also, so my new Grand would match it if only Rob would make a "tortoise shell" door or "Black and Tortoise Shell" Grand! HA! :laugh:

strat.jpg

Norman

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

Nothing wrong with RED...trust me I know!!! :lol:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com

Blix, that looks awesome. Congrats bro. Rock on.

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I have this metallic red 2.1 and let me tell you there is no mod more masculine than this.....

I would have posted a bigger picture but idk how to lol... I am new to forums. :oops:

That color is bad .... I seem to be the only bloke here that doesn't have one.

I'll take my first P68 in that color and the second in silver anodized please.

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread