Status
Not open for further replies.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
My Chalice III clone is flawless. Its really to tame for my tastes but I'm really growing to like it

I had never heard of Reo mods and have never seen one. I got a cReo and love it and am thinking of getting a real one.

I think the clone is starting to generate sales for RM

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
I think I have a hole in my feeding tube, I squeeze the bottle and no liquid goes up, it's leaking out somewhere. I'll have to try to replace it I guess.
Likely the oring between the cap and the bottle that is allowing air to seep in and not allowing a closed system to feed juice to your atomizer. It also may be that the plastic bottle has cracked somewhere at the top where it screws into the cap, I have had that happen with the cheap clone bottles.

Reactions: Lessifer

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Likely the oring between the cap and the bottle that is allowing air to seep in and not allowing a closed system to feed juice to your atomizer. It also may be that the plastic bottle has cracked somewhere at the top where it screws into the cap, I have had that happen with the cheap clone bottles.
Yeah, luckily I ordered a few bottles with my authentic, looks like I should get some more though.

Reactions: michliu

Pearl B

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
N.Az
I just got this clone. I didn't realize it was a clone, anyways. Is it good to go out of the box or should I wait and get some Noalox?
Today's my day for asking stupid questions, so here goes,
Have any of you tried the bottom feeder atomizers from focal e-cigs? Do they work well?
I bought a velocity from my local vape shop and it came with what looks like a bottom feeder center pin. Doesn't a hole still have to be drilled into a post, or the deck?
Thanks in advance!

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I just got this clone. I didn't realize it was a clone, anyways. Is it good to go out of the box or should I wait and get some Noalox?
Today's my day for asking stupid questions, so here goes,
Have any of you tried the bottom feeder atomizers from focal e-cigs? Do they work well?
I bought a velocity from my local vape shop and it came with what looks like a bottom feeder center pin. Doesn't a hole still have to be drilled into a post, or the deck?
Thanks in advance!
The REO clone is decent, and should be good to go out of the box. Noalox isn't a bad idea to pick up though, just to keep your contacts in good shape.

I've tried a few clone bf RDA's. The velocity bf pin is pretty easy to switch out. It's tall so it won't drain, but it will be like dripping without having to drip, you'll be filling the well from the bottom. I haven't found a great bf atty other than the two I got from reosmods.com, the RM8(derringer) and RM2. I did mod my derringer clone for bf and it worked, though not as well as the one I got from REO.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Thank You Lessifer!
I can't wait to give it a try!

Keep in mind the REO clone is not LP, and will not take 22mm atties.
You could make it LP, though.
Oh yeah, good catch puffon!

The velocity will not work on the cloned REO unless you cut/sand down the catch cup to convert it to low profile. The only cheap cloned bf atty that will fit on the unmodified grand that I know of is the chalice III clone, but that has it's own issues/quirks and is really only suitable to fairly low wattage, low air flow vaping.

Reactions: puffon

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Thank You Puffon!

I was wondering about that. How do I make it a LP?
Right now I have a 510 atomizer and drip tip I can try it out with. I'm thinking of picking up a few atomizers from Ron's site and maybe focal cigs
I did mine with a power sander REO CLONED
Just be careful not to go too far, you actually want to leave the catch cup just slightly higher than the 510 ring.

Reactions: JohnnyDill

eGoinMD

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
MD
Ok, so I think that I have a Microstick clone coming in the near term for.my Bday, which was the 9th. I say think because my wife has never ordered anything from China before:rolleyes:. Once it comes I need to figure out the 510/ego adapter issue, as I hadn't anticipated it, and all I have seen locally appear to be too big with the injured ring. I will be using Smok Aro II or FBC tanks.

Now, of course, I am thinking ahead;), and thinking about a Reo clone. I'd like to find a U.S. warehouse, and also need to find an RDA with a similar draw to the Aro/FBC(which is to say, Evodesque.

Any suggestions for either USA warehouse or the RDA?

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Ok, so I think that I have a Microstick clone coming in the near term for.my Bday, which was the 9th. I say think because my wife has never ordered anything from China before:rolleyes:. Once it comes I need to figure out the 510/ego adapter issue, as I hadn't anticipated it, and all I have seen locally appear to be too big with the injured ring. I will be using Smok Aro II or FBC tanks.

Now, of course, I am thinking ahead;), and thinking about a Reo clone. I'd like to find a U.S. warehouse, and also need to find an RDA with a similar draw to the Aro/FBC(which is to say, Evodesque.

Any suggestions for either USA warehouse or the RDA?
Angelcigs has 1 Reo clone left in stock at their U.S. wharehouse for $26.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread