Status
Not open for further replies.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Sometimes, I find something that just "works". And it occurs to me others may have found some really useful gizmos/gadgets to use with their REOs, and figured it would be fun to share them.

I'll start out with the little zippered pouch from RTDvapor here.

As you can see, there is plenty of room for a spare bottle of juice, spare battery, and a spare RM2. You could even include an extra spring if you want. This shows it stuffed with my 3 items mentioned above:

And here it is all zipped up next to a grand for size comparison:

So, what sort of interesting "accessoreos" have you guys discovered?

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Reocarrier.jpg

This is what i use - it's a mobile phone case. It has a belt loop on the back rather than just a clip so it cannot fall off my waist and i use the little loop on the right for holding a pen i use at work.
There's a hook on the bottom for keys and such, but i have on that a little LED flashlight i got as a freebie, which is ideal for when i get to work and there are NO lights on, so i don't break my neck getting to the switches.
The top has a velcro fastener and with my Reo in it as shown it stops it falling out and hitting the floor (again!).

T

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
These go into my big azz backpack (along with the rest of my life). The bigger case can hold a grand, a mini and two extra 18650s and/or two extra 6ml bottles + a little wick, wire, and a few drip tips. The smaller case is a lowepro that I keep batteries in but only take on longer trips.
1.jpg

2.jpg

View attachment 242995

View attachment 242996

View attachment 242997

mooshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
SoCal
These go into my big azz backpack (along with the rest of my life). The bigger case can hold a grand, a mini and two extra 18650s and/or two extra 6ml bottles + a little wick, wire, and a few drip tips. The smaller case is a lowepro that I keep batteries in but only take on longer trips.
View attachment 242994
:) What are the cute stubby drip tips, please?

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
:) What are the cute stubby drip tips, please?

They are called "twist drip tips" and they used to look like this but I didn't like the way they felt to the lips so I dremel the top bubble off and polish it smooth. After using these for a while, other drip tips just don't feel right to me. If you google "twist drip tip" you'll see a lot of variations including contour ones but I get these "bubble tops" here: Drip Tips

View attachment 243104

mooshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
SoCal
They are called "twist drip tips" and they used to look like this but I didn't like the way they felt to the lips so I dremel the top bubble off and polish it smooth. After using these for a while, other drip tips just don't feel right to me. If you google "twist drip tip" you'll see a lot of variations including contour ones but I get these "bubble tops" here: Drip Tips
Thank you very much! :)

Thedan1284

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Travis AFB, CA
View attachment 242865

This is what i use - it's a mobile phone case. It has a belt loop on the back rather than just a clip so it cannot fall off my waist and i use the little loop on the right for holding a pen i use at work.
There's a hook on the bottom for keys and such, but i have on that a little LED flashlight i got as a freebie, which is ideal for when i get to work and there are NO lights on, so i don't break my neck getting to the switches.
The top has a velcro fastener and with my Reo in it as shown it stops it falling out and hitting the floor (again!).

T
I have that same case. Got it off amazon. I used it back in my k-100/a-7 days to hold everything. I love pocketability though now. So i dont use it anymore. I use a flashlight pouch from fasttech i got for like 2.00 and a 18650 battery case with a fresh panasonic/cotton/6ml bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread