2d1b98eaf81c783dc5cb2f7073aec208.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
My newest Reo, copper vein that lived a hard life before I got it. Freshly rebuilt with a new copper vein SL door & coated in poly. At first I wasn't sure I'd keep it since it was the wrong color & not an SL but it feels perfect in the hand, I'm quite smitten at the moment actually!
image.jpeg

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
I am waiting for a matching door without a hole :D Rob is a bit busy with the P67 ^^ until then, I've tinkered one .. that must reach for the moment

View attachment 512251
Of the three mods that you modified with different fire buttons and shaved the tops flat, did you use a different 510 like a FDV's BF 510 kit?
Also after the modifications, did you have to use different sized bottles, reason I ask is cause I'm wondering if you lost any space inside the mod if you weren't able to use the delrin cover on the inside. They are definitely awesome looking and love all the different colors.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Schlafloser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Düsseldorf, Germany
done by a friend of mine... I am a mechanical design engineer.. I have lots of sick ideas.. but two left hands ^^ inside they look like before... with the original delrin cover inside... Bottles are the new 8.5 ml and they have the FD BF 510, and a mosfet

inside .. shown with permission of the Modder
MosfetBaby4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread