Not open for further replies.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Show us your photos, and tell a little about your self.

I would like to get more photos of the REO's (Wood REO, REO Mini's and REO Grand's) out to the general ecig community. The REO thread is so big its hard to find all the cool photos.

Have fun with it and enjoy the photos. :)

new 002.jpg Show Your REOs 009.jpg REO L 009.jpg REO Wood Burn 1.jpg

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
001.jpg 011.jpg extra 004.jpg REO GRAND 051.jpg

*edit....I started vaping last year March....but never could quite find a pv or juice that worked for me. As I ordered kit after kit, sample after sample, I grew cynical and jaded that this was all just some silly fad that was going nowhere. That was until late August, when my husband put this mini in my hand. Once I got past the small learning curve and got ahold of the www.avejuice.com , I realized the most important thing that helped me quit the analogs. It had to be easier than lighting a cigarette. Its been over 4 months....and I love being able to say "I'm a non-smoker" after 25 years of smoking. :)

Last edited:

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
Just got mine and figured Id post this question here since you all have one.. How do you feed the juice? I dont wanna squeeze too hard because I dont wanna flood the atty. It seems like if I squeeze hard once, it gurgles when vaping. Am I closing the bottle too tight? the tube looks like nothing is going through if I squeeze gently or a little harder even. HELP!

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Just got mine and figured Id post this question here since you all have one.. How do you feed the juice? I dont wanna squeeze too hard because I dont wanna flood the atty. It seems like if I squeeze hard once, it gurgles when vaping. Am I closing the bottle too tight? the tube looks like nothing is going through if I squeeze gently or a little harder even. HELP!

What I do is squeeze the bottle just so I see juice at the base of the atty. Vapo on int till I feel the flavor drop and repeat. the amount of juice that gets to the atty will depend on you juice mix more PG the juice will flow easier the more VG the slower the flow. I use 100% VG.

There is a small learning curve to the juice mods you will get it in no time. Feel free to drop on to the REO thread there is a lot of REO owners there willing to help with questions. Hope to see you there soon. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-forum/95123-reo-grand-opening-sale-3924.html

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
What I do is squeeze the bottle just so I see juice at the base of the atty. Vapo on int till I feel the flavor drop and repeat. the amount of juice that gets to the atty will depend on you juice mix more PG the juice will flow easier the more VG the slower the flow. I use 100% VG.

There is a small learning curve to the juice mods you will get it in no time. Feel free to drop on to the REO thread there is a lot of REO owners there willing to help with questions. Hope to see you there soon. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-forum/95123-reo-grand-opening-sale-3924.html

Ty I appreciate your response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread