Status
Not open for further replies.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
The Polished Grand began as a Tumbled and was hand polished! You can still by the Mini and Grand tumbled and polish them.

Thanks for the info nerak! I seen a tumbled on sale last time but didn't get it since I had already spent a good amount and needed to slow down. Definitely will get one next time. Whenever that may be.

Yeah, I kept forgetting to check in sometime but did tonight. Bought some new drip tips and posted a pic of all four that they had on the website. Think I'm starting to become a drip tip freak LOL 15 and counting....all I need now is more reos to use them on.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
REO Family 08/25/11
IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Hey Devon, they just put some up for sale now:

http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=9&Itemid=3

Well, the Grands are gone by now but the link I gave you is for the mini's if your interested. Also here's a woodvil in the classifieds:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/classifieds-swaps/218849-woodvil-purpleheart-maple.html

It's 125 shipped. Good deal if you ask me since it's normally 150-60 plus shipping

Oh Yes, those are beautiful indeed.

I am holding the safety on the trigger finger though and holding out for the exact two I want to get. Hopefully they will be in stock at some time before the end of the football season.

I am looking at the Reo Grand Blue/Silver and the Reo Grand Silver/Blue

I am a major Dallas cowboys fan :D So they would be a great set to have for both Home and Away Jerseys :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas

I am holding the safety on the trigger finger though and holding out for the exact two I want to get. Hopefully they will be in stock at some time before the end of the football season.

I am a major Dallas cowboys fan :D So they would be a great set to have for both Home and Away Jerseys :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Or get a Blue/blue and Silver/silver. That's what I did. And at times you can get extra doors. I got a blue door for my silver Mini. My Blue Mini is from the very first run of Minis, last year, and is a different color, not that that matters, and came with a polished door.

Of course I'm a Cowboys fan too. Even if I'm not vaping on the blue/silvers I bring them out by me during the game.

Rob should have more colored Reos in next couple of weeks, but don't quote me on that.

Be well, Alice

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Or get a Blue/blue and Silver/silver. That's what I did. And at times you can get extra doors. I got a blue door for my silver Mini. My Blue Mini is from the very first run of Minis, last year, and is a different color, not that that matters, and came with a polished door.

Of course I'm a Cowboys fan too. Even if I'm not vaping on the blue/silvers I bring them out by me during the game.

Rob should have more colored Reos in next couple of weeks, but don't quote me on that.

Be well, Alice

Woo Hoo Go Cowboys!! Yeah I am definitely going to be keeping my eye out on the site for sure, I do intensely have my heart set on those two, either in a Grand or a Mini. They will be my Game Day Vapes and will not leave the house often as I would hate to have anything happen to them.

Sincerely;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa

Nate aka Darth Vapor

I don't blame ya. It would be nice to have the same colors as the home team. Hopefully you don't have to wait that long but, just for future reference. Here's a thread that usually lists when some new ones are going to be put back up:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...dates-sales-information-most-recent-info.html

Might also help if you give a pm Rob to see if the colors you want are going to be up in the next batch as well. Usually every 2 weeks around 7pm eastern is when the he usually releases them. It'll beat hounding the site hoping that your choices that are coming up.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
I have a silver/ blue and I'm not a Dallas fan :p

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! LOL That is okay, for my Beautiful Blue and Silver REO I can wait three weeks :D I can't argue with all the Hype y'all have given this thing. It absolutely has got to be a great PV, the nice thing is that I already have 18650 batteries for it and a charger too and enough atty's laying around to build a crematorium. LOL

I hope this thing is a phenomenal as Y'all say it is :D
Nate aka Darth Vapor

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! LOL That is okay, for my Beautiful Blue and Silver REO I can wait three weeks :D I can't argue with all the Hype y'all have given this thing. It absolutely has got to be a great PV, the nice thing is that I already have 18650 batteries for it and a charger too and enough atty's laying around to build a crematorium. LOL

I hope this thing is a phenomenal as Y'all say it is :D
Nate aka Darth Vapor

I'm sure you will. If you look at the build quality, lifetime warranty, durability, versatility, and performance compared to other bottom feeders. The REO wins hands down. Plus, if you EVER have a question about anything than the REO sub-forum is there.

Gonna be adding a couple more to the collection including the VV version whenever that comes out.

My REO's on a mission, 00 type stuff while glued to my lips so no pictures as yet.

Oh come on, you gotta at least have one pic LOL

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
I'm sure you will. If you look at the build quality, lifetime warranty, durability, versatility, and performance compared to other bottom feeders. The REO wins hands down. Plus, if you EVER have a question about anything than the REO sub-forum is there.

Gonna be adding a couple more to the collection including the VV version whenever that comes out.

Oh come on, you gotta at least have one pic LOL

Oh wow!! A VV REO?!?!?! Holy Hanna!! I am going to have to get one of those as well :D Especially if it has a nice digital display to show you what voltage you are vaping at. :D

That is another thing that attracted me to the REO, I know a few people down here in SoCal that have them, and I also know there is a Huge Support Group for them here on ECF as well. That and Rob has some seriously awesome customer service for sure! Last but certainly not least, the Lifetime Warranty is unbeatable.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
That was my reaction too when I found out and hope it has a digital display too. But, I'm not sure how long that is gonna take. Rob is probably gonna take his time trying to get everything perfected. I heard it was a few months but, I think it might be longer than that. Hopefully not because I hate waiting LOL

It's good that you know a few people since that's gonna be a BIG help. Since you can meet them up in person if anything happens. I'll agree that the support group is one of the greatest aspects of owning a REO. Not much other pv's out there has such a big following.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
That was my reaction too when I found out and hope it has a digital display too. But, I'm not sure how long that is gonna take. Rob is probably gonna take his time trying to get everything perfected. I heard it was a few months but, I think it might be longer than that. Hopefully not because I hate waiting LOL

It's good that you know a few people since that's gonna be a BIG help. Since you can meet them up in person if anything happens. I'll agree that the support group is one of the greatest aspects of owning a REO. Not much other pv's out there has such a big following.

I agree, the owner of E-Cig City, (The Best Brick and Mortar I have ever set foot in), has REO's as well, so if I run into issues or anything I can go to him and get some expert instruction and advice :D He is Our Local Jedi Master of the PV world :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread